Harbridge Partners Limited
Central & Western Area
Posted on 9-Aug-23
- Team leader, Logistics applications, Cybersecurity
- CISSP, CISA, ISO27001, OSCP, Information Security
- Privacy Protection Regulations, GDPR, LGPD, PDPO.
Title: Team Manager, Cyber Security Team Leader (English & Mandarin essential)
Location: Central, Hong Kong
One of the leading companies and platforms for global logistics and supply chain management is seeking a cybersecurity Team head to be based in Hong Kong. The ideal candidate will be currently working for a multi-jurisdiction Mobile and Desktop application-based company such as Ecommerce, Social/ Media/ Messaging, Payments, Delivery Apps or Hotel / Hospitality Bookings or similar.
- Reporting to a super competent Cybersecurity Expert, this role is based in Hong Kong and requires English and Mandarin
- As the Team Lead / Manager of the Cybersecurity team, you’ll lead a small team to take responsibility for the information security and managing privacy and cybersecurity systems that need to be updated to up to industry standards. You will also play a key role in formulating the infosec policies and procedures along with the growth or our businesses.
What you’ll do:
- Implement information security and privacy management systems with reference to ISO27001 and 27701
- Respond to security incidents and provide support for incident response activities
- Collaborate with other IT teams to ensure security measures are integrated into all aspects of our organization’s technology infrastructure
- Draft and maintain Lalamove’s global information security policies and procedures
- Conduct regular information security and privacy awareness training
- Collaborate with stakeholders to maintain a high level of security standards
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor degree or above, 5+ years of information security experience
- Experience managing a small team of up to 5 cybersecurity specialists in HK and China locations
- In-depth knowledge of cyber security principles, protocols, and technologies
- Experience in technology risk assessment with reference to International recognised standards(NIST, ISO27001).
- Have a good understanding of internationalized information security and privacy protection regulations, including GDPR, LGPD, PDPO, etc.
- Having CISSP, CISA, ISO27001, OSCP and other certification certificates is a plus
- Good communication in English and Mandarin
- Self-motivated, strive for perfection, result-oriented
- Excellent benefits include coffee, tea, snacks, food and full medical and dental insurance, and performance related bonus
Please send your application through CV (at) harbridgepartners (dot) com or call +852 25239799