- settlement officer, SOE investment bank
- Securities, brokerage, Equities, OTC products
- Good career progression, mandarin speaking
Our Client is an established full license (SFC 1,4,6.9) firm with focus on IBD and DCM, their full business includes brokerage, IPO,DCM,ECM, M&A, Asset Management, wealth management and Prop trading. They are now looking for a settlement senior officer to expend their team.
- Supervise daily operation of settlement activities for local and global options, and equities.
- Perform daily stock reconciliation, handle IPO, placing related operations Issue and follow up trade confirmation and trade matching
- Ensure all trade processing and clearing activities are done timely and accurately.
- Monitor daily settlement functions of Hong Kong and overseas securities markets, stock options and OTC markets.
- Perform daily operations of equity settlement, stock option and system day end processing
- Monitor other tasks such as trade matching, corporate action, day-end reports.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects including UAT and system development when needed
- Participate in any other ad hoc projects such as UAT, system migration.
- Liaise with brokers and counterparties for settlement issues
- Handle pre-matching of settlement instructions, daily booking and settlement process
- Ensure all processing transactions are compiled with all relevant external regulators and in-house policies
- Monitor and fulfill regulatory requirement for large open position submission, HKMA TR,CRS,
- Supervise and fulfill internal control requirement on workflow, product such as margining
- Communicate with internal and external parties to solve all settlement problems
- Associate Degree / Higher Diploma holder or above.
- At least 1 year of settlement experience in HK equities market from securities firm, investment bank, bank or related financial institution.
- Proficiency in Cantonese and Mandarin is an advantage
- Self-motivated, willing to learn and work under pressure, independently and multi tasks
- Independent, self-initiative and good interpersonal skills