Harbridge Partners Limited
Central & Western Area
Posted on 16-Sep-22
- Support project new payment channel,product launch
- Perform UAT to enhance procedures,IFRS
- 3-5years working experience in financial operation
Title: Senior Officer / Associate, Finance
Location: Central, Hong Kong
Our client is a leading Digital Insurer in Hong Kong that’s expanding and is looking for talented and innovative professionals to join and grow with them.
- Participate in project for the new payment channel / new product launch IFRS17
- Perform UAT to enhance procedures in production
- Review the procurement of the company spending
- Perform the trade execution, the settlement to fund houses and policyholders with the proper journal posting (rotation among the team)
- Assist in the month-end closing schedules and audit schedules for year end audit
- Bank account reconciliations to ensure the clearance of outstanding items on a timely basis
- Perform account reconciliation related to banks and fund houses
- Provide administrative and clerical support to Finance Department
- Diploma/Bachelor degree in Business/Finance
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in financial operation and reporting.
- Ability to maintain high standard of work quality and attention to details Good interpersonal skills and initiative
- Good team player and work independently
- Familiar with AS400, Sinosoft and Oracle Fusion and good PC skills particularly in excel and words
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Work Benefits/ Work Environment:
- Open and friendly company culture.
- Performance Bonus
- Great Career progression.
- Excellent Pension schemes and Insurance benefits