Harbridge Partners Limited
Posted on 22-Aug-23
- Central Administration
- HR and Corporate Communications
- Cross-border cooperation
- Responsible for the company’s central administrative, HR related and general affairs management including internal culture that promotes State Enterprise philosophy, educational values and employee loyalty programmes.
- Responsible for the company’s external and internal news promotion, public relations, advertising promotion, corporate and brand image management, internal and external network publicity platform management, corporate reputation risk management and public opinion monitoring, surveillance and response initiatives.
- Responsible for the management of company corporate branded letters and VIP and local government affairs visits and the coordination and handling of major mass incidents and emergencies.
- Responsible for the company’s poverty alleviation and fulfilment of social responsibilities. Adherence to the corporate social common prosperity theologies and promotion of such in all company offices and locations.
- Responsible for organizing and carrying out the study and publicity of important theories; responsible for the study and secretary work of the company’s theoretical centre group; responsible for the company’s spiritual civilization construction and corporate culture construction; responsible for the company’s youth work.
- Responsible for ensuring that all new employee hires understand and promote all above state enterprise initiatives including the corporate, social common prosperity theologies and promotion of such in all company offices and locations when hiring and promoting staff
- Job Description:
- Communication and Stakeholder Management:
- Communicate effectively with employees regarding the closure of the company, severance packages, and entitlements
- Manage employee exits, including assisting with the collection of personal belongings and company property.
- Provide information on unemployment benefits and support employees in finding new employment opportunities.
- Coordinate with management, legal advisors, and government agencies to ensure a smooth closure process.
- Legal and Compliance:
- Finalize employee contracts and settle any outstanding legal disputes.
- Ensure compliance with labor laws and regulations.
- Adhere to ethical and professional standards throughout the closure process.
- Public Image Maintenance and Corporate Culture Construction:
- Responsible for the company’s corporate image management, internal and external network publicity platform management, reputation risk management and public opinion monitoring and response;
- Responsible for the management of company letters and visits and the coordination and handling of major mass incidents and emergencies;
- Responsible for the company’s poverty alleviation and fulfillment of social responsibilities;
- Responsible for organizing and carrying out the study and publicity of important theories; responsible for the study secretary work of the company’s theoretical center group; responsible for the company’s spiritual civilization construction and corporate culture construction; responsible for the company’s youth work.
- Support and Resources:
- Offer support services to employees during the transition period, such as counseling and career transition assistance.
- Provide resources and information to help employees find new job opportunities or access training programs.
- Records Management:
- Ensure proper storage and maintenance of employee records and sensitive information in accordance with legal and confidentiality requirements.
- Exit Interviews:
- Conduct exit interviews with departing employees to gather feedback and insights for process improvement
- Master’s degree in International Relations or a related field, with knowledge and skills in cross-border cooperation, international communication, and cultural exchange
- Experience in managing employees in different locations, including Hong Kong and Macau.
- Experience in tasks related to corporate image management, reputation risk management, and crisis management.
- Extensive experience in HR-related tasks such as recruitment, personnel management, training, and labor relations.
- Strong knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle complex situations and adapt to different environments.
- Experience in managing corporate image, reputation risk, and crisis management.
- Proven leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask efficiently.
- Commitment to upholding ethical and professional standards.
- Previous experience of working with mainland SOE and good understanding of the corporate culture and written reporting standards in simplified Chinese that s required for such position.
- Previous contacts and experience of working with government agencies, officials, and central and regional government departments such as Macau and Hong Kong government agencies is a distinct plus.
- Familiarity with cultural exchange and international communication in Simplified and Traditional Chinese is a distinct advantage.
Job Functions: Banking / Financial Services / Insurance
Job Type: Full Time Permanent