Harbridge Partners Limited
Posted on 26-Sep-22
- Senior Clerk of work, residential project
- Well known Developers, permanent position
Senior Clerk of Works ( Permanent position )
– To supervise, monitor and coordinate with contractors for all site activities, including but not limited to construction planning, progress monitoring, quality assurance, technical coordination, testing & commission works for Hong Kong local residential projects.
– Execute the Flat to Flat handover procedures, including but not limited to Inspection and Defect Rectification Works.
- Degree in Building Studies or related disciplines;
- Corporate Member of the Chartered Institute of Building 特許建造學會(MCIOB) or Corporate Member of the Hong Kong Institute of Construction Management (MHKICM香港營造師);
- Corporate Member of the Hong Kong Institute of Clerks of Works (MHKICW) 香港工程監督學會or Corporate Member of (MICWCI)工程監督及建設監理學會;
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant working experience, with 6 years experience in residential projects; Experience in developer is preferred;
- Skill in Safety Management, Environmental Management, Contract Management, BIM application 建築信息模擬etc. would be considered in advance;
- Basic knowledge of Building Ordinance and associated regulations in Hong Kong;
- Basic knowledge of Standard Building Contract in Hong Kong;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and able to work independently;
- Good command in both spoken and written English, Cantonese.
Job Functions: Construction / Property / Real Estate Engineering / Industrial / Manufacturing
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Years of Experience: 10 Years