- Business Development Managers,Singapore,Malaysia
- Identify the needs of potential enterprise account
- Executing sales and Business development plans
Title: Senior Business Development Managers (E-Commerce, Logistics)
Location: Singapore or Malaysia (MY: Selangor)
Our client is a very well-funded technology start-up, integrated logistics platform. A fast-growing logistics, technology, and e-commerce business, it also operates several businesses and add-on, value services such as an all -in one e-commerce and fulfilment delivery platform for merchants and shoppers alike.
Our client is hiring 2 x (Enterprise) Senior Business Development Managers; one for Singapore and one for their Malaysia businesses and will respectively lead and facilitate the business development for cross-border services and value-added services.
You’ll build and maintain merchant / partner relationships that drive revenue growth.
The right candidate should be comfortable with an “all hands-on deck” and fast-paced start-up environment.
LOGISTICS INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
If you have the passion, innovative and collaborative spirit to build this exciting business, come join us!
- Be the voice and energy in representing Our client to all potential customers and partners, representing all our services and solutions, with focus on cross-border and value-added services.
- Coordinate internally and with various partners to identify the needs of potential enterprise accounts, work together with regional and local enterprise business development partners to recommend suitable solutions and negotiate the commercial deals.
- Drive platform growth by executing sales and business development plans considering the regional synergy.
- Achieve sales goals in acquiring new merchants, onboarding, and ensure smooth customer experience.
- Effectively move leads through the acquisition funnel via automation tools and scalable systems.
[Candidates with the right fit but less experience may be considered for the Assistant Manager roles / positions]
- Previous experience in logistic preferred
- Hunter nature for business development
- 14 days, based on Selangor PH
- Proficiency in PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Work Benefits/ Work Environment:
- International Working environment
- Excellent hyper growth prospects
- Multiple Offices and career mobility opportunities
- Multi-Lingual, start-up environment
Please send an updated resume to CV (AT) HARBRIDGEPARTNERS (DOT) COM
Please call Sabrina Lin or Edward Chen for more information on +852 2523 9955
Candidates must have working rights or residency to work in Singapore or Malaysia (either Singapore, or Malaysia)
Harbridge Partners Limited
Employment Agency Licence: 65522