Senior Application Development Leader (J2EE/ Java Spring)
Harbridge Partners Limited
Central & Western Area
Posted on 4-Feb-23
- J2EE / Java Spring framework (Spring MVC,Spring
- Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud) / DevOps,
- Software Application Developer Lead, Insurance,HK
Senior Application Development Lead (J2EE/ Java Spring)
Location: Hong Kong Island
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in back-end application development.
- Experience in J2EE / Java Spring framework (Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud) / DevOps.
- Must have insurance or financial services industry background
- Our client is a famous and leading Finanicial Services that is at the forefront of the fintech industry with business streams in financial services and insurance.
- Due to continual expansion, they are now seeking for a passionate J2EE Application Development Team Leader to lead one of their high perfroming teams.
- Lead one of the high performing development teams to deliver web and mobile related in-house applications specifically for insurance or financial weath protection products.
- Be responsible for the full project life cycle by managing production tasks, activities, risk, quality control and team members in different aspects.
- Serve users to understand their requirements and manage timelines, change requests, and provide project risk analysis.
- Work with project team to scope, estimate and plan project initiatives.
- Participated on both front-end/back-end development and production support, as well as to drive the technical direction along with innovative projects on applications continuous development and improvement.
- Responsible for design, development, testing, implementation, enhancement and maintenance
- Review the development team’s performance and report the KPIs to management.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in back end application development
- Experience in J2EE / Java Spring framework (Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud) / DevOps
- Familiar with Agile and DevOps practices and principles.
- Experience in MircoService, Container, Kubernetes (K8s) is preferred
- Experience in CICD/Cloud/SOAP/ReactJS is a plus
- Good knowledge in SQL & database design (MySQL/ MariaDB)
- Spoken/ Written Chinese: Cantonese, and English is required for this position as the development team are local and the apps have to be in both English and Simplfiied / Traditional Chinese
Please send an updated resume in English, with current salary package and notice period to Gin Wong, Executive Consultant at:
Harbridge Partners is an HK licensed Recruitment Company with further offices in Guangzhou, Taipei and London