Harbridge Partners Limited
Kowloon City Area
Posted on 14-Aug-23
- Impact Assessment,Readiness Assessment,Stakeholder
- Professional credentials in Prosci,PMP,ScrumMaster
- Proven track record of problem solving.
Title: Senior Analyst – Digital Change Management
Location: Kowloon West, Hong Kong
- Identify the impact on people through change impact assessments, readiness assessments, stakeholder analysis, and carrying out a change enablement strategy that improves adoption and minimizes resistance, alongside the delivery of digital solutions.
- Develop and deliver compelling communication materials, stakeholder awareness & engagement strategies to drive and reinforce the change.
- Assess organisational impact and readiness for each change initiative on a team / departmental / enterprise level. This includes using a user-centric approach to empathising the change journey and conducting user researches (e.g. interviews, focus group discussions) to surface pain points / discover best practices.
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance to change by defining success metrics and use data to inform how to measure and enhance the effectiveness of change initiatives, improving short- and long-term ROI.
- Develop change management practices and recipes through developing of assets, project retrospectives, and empowering more change advocates across the organisation Co-deliver digital projects / programs with synergies.
- Being the focal point for all matters related to people readiness, ensure fit-for-purpose change activities are in place in time to maximize synergies.
- Lead the small-scale digital projects and execution of change interventions that smoothen the delivery and drive adoption, for assigned project portfolio.
- Work closely with Project Managers, applying risk management framework for assigned project portfolio to effectively anticipate the project impact, manage and mitigate it, also to ensure that the change management can be delivered in line with jointly agreed project delivery schedules and scope.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business
- At least 4-6 years of IT or business work experience with a broad range of exposure to various projects that have an exposure to digital adoption
- Proven track record of problem solving. Being result-oriented
- Strong communication and facilitation skills, as well as influencing and leadership skills
- Passion for digital solutions, curiosity for new tools and commitment to continuous learning
- Experience in behavioral change management, digital project management or organisation transformation is highly preferred
- Proven ability to be effective in a customer facing role, driving customer centric ways of working
- Professional credentials in Prosci, PMP, ScrumMaster or relevant disciplines are highly preferred.
Please send your application through CV (at) harbridgepartners (dot) com or call +852 25239799