Harbridge Partners Limited
Posted on 1-Mar-23
- Liquidity risk,SQL,SAS,VBA,Fenics (FMX),Bloomberg
- market risk, risk monitoring, treasury risk,HKMA
- Risk analysis, Cantonese, Kondor+, Investment Risk
Risk Manager (Market Risk) – Leading Banking Group
Location: Admiralty/ Central
This is one of the best “work life balance” banking groups in Asia with an enviable track record of great culture and strong long term opportunities career paths.
You will be a senior member of the Market Risk function of this bank excellent experience within risk analysis for market risk.
Promotion to Manager or similar grading responsible for performing Market Risk within the Risk Management functions, including risk identification, measurement, monitoring and reporting, as well as risk analysis, and team mentoring.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
• Perform the day-to-day market risk limit monitoring and reporting to ensure the treasury and investment activities are operated within the approved risk policies and controls
• Review market risk management policies, limits, models and methodologies to ensure meeting market standards and fulfilling regulatory requirements
• Perform mark-to-market valuation and ensure the integrity of valuation process meeting the fair value guidance and market standards
• Investigate and report any violation of approved risk policies and controls, and ensure remedial actions are properly followed up
• Liaise with Treasury, Finance and other relevant departments on market risk related projects and Issues
• University degree in Finance, Risk Management or equivalent holder of CFA or FRM an added advantage
• At least 4 years minimum experience in risk management in treasury related areas in the banking industry
• Hands-on experience in trading and risk management systems, e.g. Kondor+, Fenics (FMX), Bloomberg, etc.
• Proficient in Excel spreadsheet and programming tools, e.g. SQL, VBA, SAS, Python, etc.
• Good knowledge in treasury markets, products, regulatory requirements, systems and accounting standards
• Strong interpersonal skills and a good team player
• Candidate with less experiences will be considered as Assistant Manager, Market Risk Management
This is a superb role within an established team with a strong training culture and GOOD work life balance.
Excellent base salary and bonus package.
Please send an updated resume to
Please feel free to contact Douglas Au (2523 9994) or Ed Chen (2523 9923) and email an updated resume to the above email address in the first instance.