- Non-recruitment or billing role!Sales,BD
- Business Development,Cold Calling,Networking,Money
Job Title: Recruitment Agency – Business Development Manager / Director
Location; Central/ Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Harbridge Partners is a boutique specialist executive search and recruitment firm that focusses on finding and “Delivering Unparalleled Talent” and Human Capital Services across Europe and the Asia Pacific.
Founded by ex-legal and banking and finance professionals with over 50 years combined experience within the legal, banking and finance, and technology industries, for the Executive Search, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Human Resources Managed Services sectors industries across the Asia Pacific Region, Harbridge offers cliehts a cusomised and partnership-led one-stop service for finding, retaining and employing exceptional talent.
Headquartered in Hong Kong since 2011, and with offices in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taipei and London, we are now inviting ambitious, experienced and service driven business development professionals with a background in the recuritment,executive search or managed services consultancies to join the Harbridge ‘family’.
We are now seeking a motivated and results-driven Business Development Executive with prior recruitment agency experience in the recruitment industry to join our Hong Kong team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for generating new business opportunities across the APAC region, by cold calling, networking, and building relationships with potential clients. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of PSL, and / or business development or sales success in the recruitment industry (any skillsets areas) and the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients with a medium to long term focus.
– Conduct cold , warm and established business devleopment calls, social media contacts and emails to potential clients and contacts to generate new or follow up on warm, very warm business leads for recruitment services; contingent , retained, exlcusive across either permanent, temproary or contractor oursoruced basis.
– Follow up on leads and schedule meetings with potential clients to understand their recruitment needs
– Attend networking events and conferences to expand the company’s client base in the recruitment industry
– Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients in the recruitment industry and provide excellent customer service
– Negotiate contracts and rates with clients in the recruitment industry
– Collaborate with the recruitment team to ensure that client needs are being met and recruitment services are being delivered to a high standard
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field
– At least 3 years of experience in a business development or sales role within the recruitment industry
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with clients in the recruitment industry
– Excellent writing skills in English at upto native , with demonstratable experience in writing proposals, drafting RFIs and marketing presentations;
– Strong cold calling skills and the ability to generate new business leads in the recruitment industry for any sepcialist sector, ideally with some working experience within the Legal, Banking, Finance, Insurance or Technology sectors in Asia or other continents;
– Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets in the recruitment industry- either as a top billing recruiter or business development manager
– Knowledge of recruitment industry, and recruitment industry trends and best practices
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team; including mentoring or guiding teams to fulfil the vacancies that you successfully business develop
– Willingness to meet clients face to face is a crucial part of this job position
– Reports directly to the Group CEO and Co-Founder.
If you’re interested in developing your career for the long term and passional about the recruitment industry (and have prior experience in the recruitment industry), please send your resume in English and a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this position and to become a respected and reliable senior member of our team.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send an email with your resume to:
ec (AT) harbridgepartners (DOT) com
Non-recruitment vacancies or billing role!Sales,BD, Placements, Marketing,Vacancies,Targets, Disciplined, Hungry, Ambitious, Commercially saavy.