- project management,business analysis,IT projects
- equity derivatives algorithmic trading,AT/QA/UAT
- equities trading,APAC,regulatory,project solutions
Our client is one of the largest international electronic brokerage firm, also one of the premier securities firms with over $5 billion in equity capital, consists of subsidiaries operating on most major stock, option, futures, forex, bond, ETF and CFD exchanges worldwide.
- Assist the Senior Project Manager in performing project management and business analysis works for analytics implementation projects in APAC regions, focusing on equities and equity derivatives algorithmic trading.
- Participate in preparing functional and technical specification on IT projects, conduct system review including system architecture, database structure and program flow. Provide guidance to AT/QA/UAT Testing Project members.
- The selected candidate is expected to have experience and understanding in the equities trading life cycle in order to implement business analyst, specing, project management, implementation & testing work.
- Challenging programming requests from local business units to validate if it is truly necessary and assessing its priority.
- Drafting initial task/project requirements in Confluence for senior PM review.
- Running database queries using SQL to retrieve data to support ongoing projects (e.g. issue investigations, solution design, impacted clients).
- Identifying new projects base on the circumstance of the corporation in particular in regarding their activities in APAC region.
- Capturing, documenting and verifying requirements, writing specifications, assigning actionable task to relevant teams, tracking & following up on task progress
- Conducting flow analysis for company’s electronic algorithmic equities trading.
- Assist on overall delivery of equities business initiatives and comply with the respective compliance requirements from various regulatory authorities in different jurisdiction, in particular the SFC.
- Collaborate with clients accounts managers, traders, the APAC Head of Legal and Compliance and development teams to implement accurate, compliant and forward-looking solution.
- Assisting senior PMs in monitoring the implementation progress, tracking and escalating any issues.
- Using DB data retrieved to generate reports tracking the impact of projects on business and to identify business areas we may want to improve,
- Understanding of regulatory & exchange requirements, identifying loop holes and bugs in our systems and flows and implement necessary changes to be compliant.
- Anticipates potential trading error risks and instruct the development teams to build effective tools and processes to mitigate them.
- Assist on handling Regulatory routine requirement such as Inspections and internal audits from PM perspective.
- Assist the Senior PM on full life cycle projects management from problem identification, key projects parameters, project solutions, projects resourcing and implementation to post project user/ stakeholders satisfaction/ reviews to solutions testing and refinement.
- This role will report to the APAC Senior Project Manager, and there is considerable scope for management and team mentoring opportunities as the team and projects scope expands.
- Someone form an IT, Software or Financial Services technical project management background is ideal in this multi functional , full life cycle role.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Financial Engineering or any relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in any business analyst / project management area, preferably with well-known international institutions.
- Good analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in developing strategic solutions.
- Self-motivated candidates with leadership ability will find a highly rewarding career within a stable organisation with aggressive global growth.
- Exhibiting deep understanding of business and market rules.
- Excellent command in English is Mandatory.
- Developing new products & processes to grow the business,
- Improving existing processes & products to gain efficiencies.
- Resolving High priority or day-to-day issues.
- Designing & Implementing strategic projects (full lifecycle).
- Rolling out enhancements to meet regulatory obligations.
- Someone who has a hybrid of skills including projects specifications writing, software development, projects management, UAT and post projects quality assurance and improvements and improvements.
- Deep attention to detail and organisational skills
- Western and friendly company culture.
- Competitive yearend bonus.
- Great annual leave package
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- Great MPF Pension Scheme