Harbridge Partners Limited
Central & Western Area
Posted on 2-Sep-22
- Manage a team & provides supports on IT operations
- Financial services,Banking or Insurance experience
- 10years+ Infrastructure projects & team management
Title: Project Manager (IT Technology Dept) – Team Lead
Location: Hong Kong
Our client is a top global financial institution. Due to expansion of projects, our client is seeking to expand the IT/ Technology Transformation project management teams.
Working on global, regional and local IT transformation projects – prior experience within a financial services , brokerage or insurance firm is necessary.
- You will be responsible for designing and deploying efficient, robust, and secure infrastructure for an enterprise organization.
- Additionally, you will manage a team to design, setups and monitors local area network (LAN), servers’ administrators and provides supports on IT operations as well as end-user device help desk services.
- Design and building IT Infrastructure, multi-site networking systems, router configuration.
- Infrastructure management & Project Management; Support and maintenance to the companies
- Ensuring robust system and data backup strategies, IT disaster recovery and business continuity processes and the associated documentation are in place
- Manages activities related to keeping the infrastructure performing optimally including performance tuning, installing operating system upgrades and patches, implementing security and virus protection, and providing monitoring and support
- Drive capacity planning to improve, tune and expand all systems as per growth demands
- Ensures infrastructure hardware and software upgrade and installations go smoothly.
- Assist to set the direction of infrastructure strategies, Cloud networking
- Maintain data security regarding the information being processed, stored, or accessed by the network
- Negotiate with suppliers and vendors for implementing efficient and secure infrastructure projects
- Accountable for the IT support function across the business, developing an IT Support framework consistent with organizational needs
- 10 years + in Infrastructure management, IT operation and help Desk support service, with minimum 4 years in supervisory role
- Technical experience with cloud (AWS) services, firewall (Palo Alto), Backup solution (VEEAM) etc.
- Knowledge in best practices like ISO 27000 series, Cisco Certified Network
- Professional certification (CCNA), Microsoft Certificated System Engineer (MCSE), System Administrator (MCSA)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Business Computer, Computer Engineering, or IT related fields
Work Benefits/ Work Environment:
- Open and friendly western company culture.
- Performance Bonus
- Great Career progression.
- Excellent Pension schemes and Insurance benefits
For a confidential discussion,
please contact Douglas Au or Edward Chen on 2523 9799
cv (at) harbridgepartners (DOT) com
Job Functions: Banking / Financial Services / Insurance Information Technology / Telecoms / Fintech
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Years of Experience: 10 Years