Harbridge Partners Limited
Central & Western Area
Posted on 2-Sep-22
- Lead, oversee and manage corporate projects
- Solid project experience and FI experience
- Possess skills in project management
Title: Project Manager (COO’s Office), Leading Financial Institution
Location: Hong Kong
- You will be responsible for leading corporate projects from planning to completion on schedule and within budget
- Develop project plan, identify scopes and objectives, keep track the progress and regularly report status to management
- Provide support to COO on development for strategic planning, budgeting, etc.
- Oversee and manage all projects related to operations efficiency with objective to modernize, standardize and improve existing procedures
- Review business process manuals to ensure accurate information are documented during project launch
- Coordinate with various parties including business units and vendors to execute projects initiatives for all-round improvement such as systems, products, services, procedures, etc.
- Identify project risks/issues and design mitigation/resolution plan
- Carry out project review and implementation analysis in order to identify improvement areas
- University graduate in related disciplines or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum 6 years’ experience or above in insurance or financial services industry
- At least 4 years’ solid experience in project management, system implementation or business transformation (Business analysis, business change etc)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, self-motivated and possess relevant competencies in project management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, knowledge of Mandarin an advantage
- Good PC skills in Microsoft Suite including PowerPoint
Work Benefits/ Work Environment:
- Open and friendly company culture.
- Performance Bonus
- Great Career progression.
- Excellent Pension schemes and Insurance benefits
For a confidential discussion, please contact Douglas Au or Edward Chen on 2523 9799
cv (at) harbridgepartners (DOT) com
Job Functions: Accounting / Finance / Corporate Services / HR Banking / Financial Services / Insurance
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Years of Experience: 6 Years