Project Assistant – Testing
Harbridge Partners Limited
Posted on 3-Mar-23
- Matriculated or degree holder
- 1 years of working experience, preferably in IT
- Exp in performing testing of banking application
The Project Assistant – Testing is responsible for providing support in the successful execution of projects by designing and performing UAT tests. This position requires excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as a keen eye for detail.
- Designing test cases for different projects with a focus on banking systems such as e-banking and mobile banking.
- Executing UAT tests according to pre-defined test cases.
- Assisting in the resolution of software issues and problems.
- Documenting UAT related processes and procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with quality assurance standards and procedures.
- Providing feedback and recommendations to ensure system usability.
- Matriculated or degree holder.
- At least one year of working experience, preferably in IT/Banking sectors.
- Experience in performing testing of banking application is an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, and office automation tools is a plus.
- Knowledge of automated testing is highly preferred.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua is an advantage).
Please send an updated resume in English, with current salary package and notice period to Richard Liu: rl (at) harbridgeasia (dot) com.