Harbridge Partners Limited
HK$55,000 – HK$90,000 /month
Posted on 16-Sep-22
- Company governance, M&A, corporate finance
- HKICS, ICSA, HK listing, compliance, regulatory
- Competitive remuneration, board meeting, report
Our client is a State Owned Investment Bank listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited and are now inviting application for the following position in the Company Secretarial Department:
- To be the Company Secretary to perform secretarial duties as well as on projects and other matters relating to corporate governance;
- To assist in conducting M&A, corporate finance, financing and acquisition projects;
- To ensure compliance of statutory and regulatory matters of and for the Group, including compliance with Companies Ordinance, Securities and Futures Ordinance, the Listing Rules and other relevant regulatory requirements;
- To organize board and committee meetings and minute-taking;
- To assist and coordinate with the preparation of interim/annual reports and circulars; and
- To provide professional advice to various business units of the Group.
- Member of HKICS/ICSA;
- Recognized university degree in relevant discipline;
- Minimum 10 years’ company secretarial experience, some of which at supervisory or managerial level in Hong Kong listed companies;
- Well-versed in Hong Kong listing rules and requirements, Companies Ordinance and other compliance regulations;
- Familiar with corporate governance, connected transactions and notifiable transactions;
- Excellent command in Mandarin, candidate with working experience in a PRC corporate is necessary; and
- Mature, self-motivated, ability to work independently and under pressure.
For further information, please contact us at 2523 9994.