Harbridge Partners Limited
Central & Western Area
Posted on 1-Mar-23
- Support risk limit monitoring Group Risk Function
- University degree in Accounting,Finance,Risk Mngt
- Over 3 to 4 years minimum years’ experience
Manager / Senior Manager, Liquidity & Interest Rates Risk
Located: Central, Hong Kong Island
Working within the Group Risk Management functions of this preeminent Retail and Corporate Banking Group, the team is seeking a good risk manager who has around 3 to 4 years minimum experience within Asset Liability and Liquidity Risk Management.
You should have a basic to good ability to use SQL, SAS, VBA, and be keen to take further qualifications such as CFA or FRM and be a degree holder. Cantonese / Chinese and English is required.
- To maintain and support the risk management functions covering liquidity risk and interest rate risk, and the risk analysis on the related asset and liability management.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and support the day-to-day risk limit monitoring and reporting to ensure that banking activities are operated within the approved liquidity risk and interest rate risk policies and controls.
- Perform the risk analysis relating to risk management and asset and liability management, such as variance analysis of liquidity risk indicators, liquidity and cash flow projections, net interest income simulation, etc.
- Provide support relating to the regulatory reporting of liquidity profiles and interest rate risk
- Provide support to risk committee and to mentor more junior staff members.
- Perform any ad hoc tasks assigned by Senior Management
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management or equivalent; holder of CFA or FRM an added advantage
- Minimum 3 to 4 years’ experience in the risk management, finance or treasury related areas in banking industry
- Good knowledge in banking products regarding treasury management the HKMA requirements on liquidity risk and interest rate risk management
- Hands-on experience in database management or statistical tools, e.g., SQL, SAS, VBA, etc.
- Good interpersonal skills and a good team player
- More junior candidates will be considered for Assistant Manager or Senior Officer positions.
This is a superb role within an established team with a strong training culture and GOOD work life balance.
Excellent base salary and bonus package.
Please send an updated resume to
Please feel free to contact Douglas Au (2523 9994) or Anton Chiu (2523 9923) and email an updated resume to the above email address in the first instance.