Harbridge Partners Limited
Central & Western Area
Posted on 16-Sep-22
- Preparation of monthly management reports
- Support IFRS17 implementation
- 5+ years’ experience in management reporting
Title: Manager / Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Location: Central, Hong Kong
Our client is a leading Digital Insurer in Hong Kong that’s expanding and is looking for talented and innovative professionals to join and grow with them.
- Preparation of the local management reports including sales reporting, board papers etc.
- Preparation of the annual business plan and quarterly forecast
- Performance on financial analysis and interpretation on the financial results, in particular comparisons between actual results versus plan/forecast in order to keep track of the financial performance
- Involvement in ad hoc financial analysis including business initiatives and projects – cost and benefit analysis
- Involvement in finance specific projects such as HKFRS17 implementation.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual Management Reports
- Degree holder or above in Accounting, Finance or Business with a recognized professional accounting
- 4 – 5 years’ experience in local and group management reporting, industry experience is preferred.
- Strong business acumen with outstanding planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Able to work independently
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Work Benefits/ Work Environment:
- Open and friendly company culture.
- Performance Bonus
- Great Career progression.
- Excellent Pension schemes and Insurance benefits
Job Functions: Banking / Financial Services / Insurance
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Years of Experience: 4 Years