- law, internship, legal, training contract, lawyer, HK
- solicitor, in-house legal, intern, litigation, court
- law student, English, legal research, case pleadings
Law/ Trainee Lawyer Intern / Part Time Employment.
Must be able to commit to 2 to 3 months placement, starting as soon as possible.
*****Native English Speakers/ Writers with no Chinese writing skills will also be considered*****
CAN BE AN INTERNSHIP OR TEMP TO PERMANENT JOB
Legal/ Law Student related Internship/ Part-Time/ Fixed Term Contract for fast-growing. specialist Legal and Banking & Finance Executive Search Firm (Must have good, fluent to native English Speaking and Drafting/ Writing skills).
This is a real, in-house legal internship. You will be actively involved with all legal matters including actual “live” contentious commercial disputes and court litigation cases.
We are looking for someone who can commit to two or three months, actual real working experience, full time (Mondays to Fridays) 09.00 am to 19.00 pm.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Assist in the drafting and review of various Chinese and English commercial contracts (and contracts amendments and management);
2. Assist with the company’s engagement of external lawyers, counsel, and law firm(s);
3. Assist with the company’s aggressive defence, litigation and / or pursuance of counterclaims.
4. Assist with the company and holding group’s non-contentious, daily legal affairs.
5. Research and understand ideas, arguments and paying special attention to the local and relevant international, cross-border commercial, litigation and tort Laws, policies and regulatory changes and current case law environment, including carrying out legal and risk assessments of the business engagements, and setting up a legal and risk management framework and data and information management, discovery, etc.
6. Have a “must-win” attitude with strong research, and evidence gathering skills and a creative thinker.
1. MUST BE able and willing to commit to 2 to 3 months, full-time working internship (no part time or working flexible hours as the cases are live and on-going);
2. Fluent in typing in simplified or traditional Chinese is ideal but not necessary. HOWEVER fluent English – written and spoken is a must!
3. Diligent worker and quick to respond to work requirements: Personality should be: detailed oriented, serious about work, meticulous, and proactive and good with creative thinking of strong legal arguments based on evidence or ideas.
4. Strong ability to communicate to a very busy and (sometimes impatient) boss and strong personality that is not easily intimidated, with good projects coordination and organisation skills.
YOU WILL BE AN EXCELLENT TRAINEE/ LAWYER after this internship/
Call Edward Chen, Managing Partner, Tel/Whatsapp: +852 6740 1169 / 2523 9955