Harbridge Partners Limited
Central & Western Area
Posted on 1-Sep-22
- English,Cantonese,HR,No experience,Fresh graduate
- Human Resources,professional,Sales,Consultant,IANG
HARBRIDGE PARTNERS is a boutique, executive search and human capital consultancy firm focused on the Asia Pacific.
HARBRIDGE PARTNERS is a fast growing, successful, specialist boutique, recruitment firm. We are employee owned. We started in 2011 as a specialist recruiter in the Banking, Legal and GRC sectors (Governance, Risk and Compliance), and have won many awards, and recognized as a specialist in the Legal, GRC sectors.
Following a period of rapid growth, our specialist recruitment teams have expanded into areas including Banking, Finance, Insurance, Fin Tech and RegTech and LegalTech. Areas of new growth for us are Buyside, Wealth Management, Payments, Digital, IT & Technology,
Junior Recruitment Consultant / Researcher – Fresh Graduates welcome to apply!
Banking & Finance, Insurance or Legal Focused
Successful applicants MUST be able to speak and write (type) traditional or simplified Chinese and English. Fluent or native level Cantonese speaking applicants are welcome to apply if there is a demonstrable background and experience of minimum 1 years within a B2B sales environment or the recruitment /search industry.
- Report to Managing Partner, Principal or Senior Consultant for recruitment projects.
- Responsible for various recruitment assignments (candidate with good performance will handle Senior to Top-Level positions)
- Communicate with management team of client company, liaise with professionals and provide assistance on company-wide development.
- Proceed with all kinds of necessary communication with candidates, including interviews, and offer negotiations.
- Researching on your specialized industry and provide updated information to the company and to the client and candidates.
- Attend meetings and take notes.
- Assist executive search by conducting research
- Provide informative career consultation to different levels of candidates, senior to Top level in particular.
- Full training will be given for recent graduates.
- University Graduates in any disciplines.
- One year of working experience, Fresh graduate with excellent communication skills will also be considered.
- Confident personality with entrepreneurial mindset
- Personable, humble, down-to-earth
- Ability to focus for long periods, with excellent concentration, attention to detail and strong work ethics
- Great spoken communication and inter-personal skills – particularly in spoken Mandarin
- Have a good inquiring mind
- Team-building, team-sharing mentality
- Candidate with IANG visa is welcomed.
Benefits, Bonuses & Culture
- All permanent staff enjoy full, international private medical coverage, and life insurance is offered to senior consultants and back office employees.
- Each billing consultant enjoys own billings-based commission, discretionary team and group-based profit share bonuses as well as additional discretionary bonuses and perks.
- Weekly, monthly and frequent competitions and awards create a culture of fun, teamwork and competitiveness and high performance.
- Weekly team lunches and breakfasts ensure that everyone participates and can get involved in the personal training and development of themselves and their fellow colleagues.
- Annual Leave is often supplemented with additional paid leave allowances and family and company holidays.
- We do not have a culture of meaningless KPIs and sales targets; our consultants are by nature and character, ambitious, driven and high performing.
- Continuously growing and innovative business group with subsidiaries/ investments in other areas, offering unlimited business and career opportunities which are not just in recruitment/ executive search
For further information, please send an updated CV to
cv AT harbridgepartners DOT com
or ec AT harbridgepartners DOT com