- Researcher, Recruitment,Sales,Headhunting,Mandarin
- English,Cantonese,HR,No experience,Fresh grad,
- Human Resources,professional,Sales,Consultant,IANG
HARBRIDGE PARTNERS is a boutique, executive search and human capital consultancy firm focused on the fastest growing areas across the Asia Pacific.
HARBRIDGE PARTNERS is a fast growing, successful, specialist boutique, recruitment firm. We started in 2011 as a specialist recruiter in the Banking, Legal and GRC sectors (Governance, Risk and Compliance). Our Legal GRC teams are multi awards winning Asia Recruitment Specialists in Corporate Governance, Risk Management and Compliance, Legal and internal control functions.
Following a period of rapid growth, and due to clients’ requests our specialist recruitment teams have expanded into niche skillset areas including Insurance, Private Banking, Wealth Management, IT/ Technology, Fintech, Engineering, Biotech and Pharmaceuticals
Due to growth and promotions, we are looking to hire and train our next group of multi-lingual research specialists.
Successful applicants MUST be able to speak and type/ write in Chinese and English. We look for Cantonese, Mandarin and English speaking applicants with a keen interest to pursue a career in recruitment research, with ideally a demonstrable background and experience within the recruitment / search industry.
- Assist Managing Partners or Principal Consultants for recruitment mandates and projects.
- Responsible for various recruitment assignments (candidates with good performance will handle Senior to Executive/ Top-Level positions)
- Communicate with management team of client company, liaise with candidate professionals and provide assistance on company-wide development.
- Proceed with all kinds of necessary communication with candidates, including interviews, and offer negotiations.
- Researching on your specialized industry and provide updated information to the company and to the client and candidates.
- Attend meetings and take notes.
- Assist executive search by conducting research
- Provide informative career consultation to different levels of candidates, senior to Top level in particular.
- Translation of resumes into Chinese from English and vice versa
- Other ad-hoc projects
- Some general administration / data inputting tasks
- University Graduates in any discipline.
- One year of working experience, Fresh graduate with excellent communication and writing skills will also be considered.
- Confident personality with entrepreneurial mindset
- Personable, humble, down-to-earth
- Ability to focus for long periods, with excellent concentration, attention to detail and strong work ethics
- Great spoken communication and inter-personal skills – particularly in spoken Mandarin
- Have a good, curious and inquiring mind
- Team-building, team-sharing mentality
- Candidate with IANG visa requirements are welcome to apply.
Benefits, Bonuses & Culture
- All permanent staff enjoy full, international private medical coverage is offered to all senior consultants and back office employees.
- Each billing consultant enjoys own billings-based commission, discretionary team and group-based profit share bonuses as well as additional discretionary bonuses and perks.
- Weekly, monthly and frequent competitions and awards create a culture of fun, teamwork and competitiveness and high performance.
- Weekly or frequent team lunches and breakfasts ensure that everyone participates and can get involved in the personal training and development or themselves and their fellow colleagues.
- Annual Leave is often supplemented with additional paid leave allowances and family and company holidays.
- We do not have a culture of meaningless KPIs and sales targets; our consultants are by nature and character, ambitious, driven and high performing.