Harbridge Partners Limited
Central & Western Area
Posted on 13-Dec-22
- IT/Tech recruitment consultant,sales,commission,HK
- Banking,Financial Services,Digital,MNCs,Retail,
- IT,Technology,FinTech,talent acquisition,consultin
IT /Technology, Data & Digital- Experienced Recruitment Consultant (Min. 2 yrs Agency Exp.)
(MUST have Min. 2+ yrs. Recruitment Agency Experience in any specialisation)Harbridge Partners was established in early 2012, headquartered in Hong Kong, by experienced, former bankers and executive search professionals to offer the very best in Human Capital Solutions for the IT/ Technology, Legal, Banking and Finance Sectors.
All our consultants are either from Asia or have long term commitments to Asia.
Our name “Harbridge” is a portmanteau of the words Harvard and Cambridge. We regard ourselves as the “Bridge” to connecting exceptional Clients (employers) and Candidates.As an employee-owned Partnership business, “partnership” is at the core of our Mission, Vision and Values.
We are seeking our next generation of Recruitment Experts, Managers and Equity Partners for our executive search businesses across the Asia Pacific (and beyond). We are specifically seeking 2 Experienced, IT/ Technology Recruitment Consultants, with entrepreneurial flair and spirit to manage and grow a lucrative IT/Technology, Data & Digital Desk with existing clients, and warm contacts.
As a young, dynamic and specialist human capital solutions and executive search/ recruitment business, we specialise in providing exceptional talent for the Legal, Professional Services, Banking, Financial Services. Insurance and Buy-Side and IT/Technology arenas, across the Asia Pacific region.
With Offices in Hong Kong, Mainland China, and Taipei (and more offices to open in Singapore, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur and many more mainland China cities), we are seeking ambitious, driven, experienced, and hungry recruitment consultants within any specialization of recruitment or executive search to join us at this exciting time of growth.
What to expect:
We don’t look too much into social background, education, or qualifications. But you got to be born smart, and with a natural flair to interact with people, and have first class written and spoken communication skills in English and/ or Cantonese and /or Mandarin.
We have a super flat hierarchy, a totally results and meritocracy driven environment and a team-work mentality to working hard, rewarded well, and playing even harder.
As a team-based organisation, all consultants are long term rewarded, group-wide: for new clients accounts that they business develop, account manage and nurture and therefore do not just rely on the traditional salary + commission model of most other agencies.
With the culture of a start-up, we are open and flexible: you can walk around the office in a three-piece suit or you can change into shorts and t-shirts and walk around in slippers! But, of course, you got to be business banking and finance “presentable and professional” when meeting candidates and clients!
We don’t treat you as a number, we haven’t grown quickly to 70 or 100+ people and then downsized rapidly when the markets change. We value each colleague as ‘family’ and we treat each other with love, loyalty, and respect.
What do we look for:
You must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience, trained or worked at one of the bigger agencies. You will be an experienced recruitment IT/ Technology recruitment consultant, with a specialization area that you can demonstrate superior market knowledge or networks.
You will have a passion to learn, love dealing with people, confident, energetic, team-oriented and socially out-going;
You should show characteristics of high personal integrity, have developed eloquent communication skills, a personal commitment to deliver on what you promise always and a genuine desire and understanding that to succeed in a people’s business one must genuinely like helping others;
You should value mutual loyalty and understand that there is a time for fun; a time to play hard and that even more time to focus and be dedicated to delivering on exceptional results at work, to better yourself, your colleagues and to enrich service value to your clients and your candidates always:
- Conversational English (required), Cantonese, Mandarin or any other Language a plus (at least fluent in one other language, including English)
- You must be able to manage your time competently to develop new business and generate revenue from existing business and clients.
- You must be able to hit the ground running and take control of a hot desk immediately- with active clients and vacancies.
- If you are competitive, sales and results driven, this is a role you will love.
- You may be passionate to manage or mentor more junior consultants and love training and teaching others (and to learn from others too).
- You should understand that this is a sales-oriented role and although we are mature and do not normally set KPIs or targets, you will be self-driven to achieve the maximum potential you can.
- You will be at a time of your life that you can dedicate your time to making yourself, the business, and your colleagues successful.
- We are not looking for ‘clock watchers’ that want to leave on the dot! Helping others with their careers is a life changing service, not an 9 to 5 job!
- Destiny Changers, proactive, hungry and successful
- You should want to achieve and maximize your earnings!
- But no ego! Like us, you will be humble and thankful to everything, we achieve together and like us, wish to give back to society sometimes too!
- Identify and qualify candidates for vacancies within a specialization area that you can master and be proud to be better than all the other recruiters out there.
- Undertake Business Development calls and meetings to cultivate client relationships to generate vacancies and business opportunities for your self and the company (and be rewarded for all your efforts!!)
- Take full ownership and accountability for your own performance
- To promote and uphold the company’s mission, vision, values, rules and processes at all times
- To grow the business as a partner and take ownership, stake and pride in the business
Benefits for you:
- You will join a successful and respected international company at the point of the next stage of expansion – you will have the chance to help shape the long-term direction of the business
- A head-start and your chance to build a team and train and mentor less experienced researchers and consultants, produce high fees, fill vacancies, and change the destinies of your candidates and yourself and your team too!
- Opportunity to train and develop as a team leader / manager with full support from senior management – we have a lean structure which gives you high exposure to make business critical decisions that shape the business.
- A true meritocracy where you can shape your professional growth and the success of your personal and team business
- No threshold, uncapped commission structure – earn from the first placement you bill!
- Exceptional remuneration and benefits including competitive base salary, full private international medical and dental insurance coverage, and other benefits.
- Fantastic overseas luxury holiday destinations (we went to Japan, Thailand, and Cambodia and Taipei to name a few), monthly lunch clubs at Michelin Star restaurants and many more incentives.
- We celebrate each consultant’s birthday, with a full company paid lunch or evening meal (don’t worry if you put on weight- we all have also!)
- Rapidly growing markets sectors– we specialise in finding talent in the fastest growing markets of career and job opportunities!
- Multi-cultural team with experienced mentors and leaders’ who have previously all lead teams and built other successful recruitment firms.
- Unlimited international career growth and relocation opportunities.
AGE, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS ARE NOT SO IMPORTANT AS COMMUNICATION SKILLS, COURAGE, HARD WORK, ATTITUDE, APTITUDE, ENTREPRENEURIAL FLAIR AND CONFIDENCE
and a willingness to continuously learn, teach and improve.
For a confidential and discreet discussion, please call +8582 2523 9955 and ask for:
Edward Chen, Senior Managing Partner (for Hong Kong, Singapore, Macau, Australia & Taipei) or
Richard Liu, Managing Partner (Mainland China) or
Daniel Stern, Managing Partner (London, UK).
Hong Kong Main Head Office Contacts:
Tel: +852 2523 9955 / +852 67401169
Email to: ec AT harbridgepartners DOT com
CV @ harbridgepartners DOT com