IT System Support Specialist/ Manager
Harbridge Partners Limited
Central & Western Area
Posted on 6-Oct-22
- Mandarin and Chinese writing is required
- IT support, network support engineer, PC support
- Excellent Work benefits including fully paid lunch
– Key person, who is independent and able to provide end-user PC/ IT support to handle all IT related enquiries and requests for a circa 30-people branch of a major asset management firm .
– Handle daily infrastructure administration tasks such as system patches, server performance maintenance and upgrades.
– Monitor and maintain computer systems, data room and Microsoft Azure.
– Provide IT trainings to staff members and support the adoption of new technologies.
– Handle ad-hoc tasks assigned by senior management team (Mandarin speaker is a must).
– Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technologies or related discipline.
– Certificates such as ITIL, CCNA/ CCNP would be a plus.
– At least 2 years of related work experience in IT / Desktop service and support.
– Good knowledge in the latest Microsoft technologies, MS Server, M365, Azure, etc.
– Exposure to LAN, Wi-Fi, Firewall would be a plus.
– Team player with strong communication skills.
– Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin and able to read in Chinese is a must.
– Supporting about 30 users with considerable free time.
Please send an email with updated resume to:
cv (at) harbridgepartners (dot) com