- infra management, ISO 27000 series, helpdesk
- MNC environment, western culture,
- Good development opportunity
– Design and building IT Infrastructure, multi-site networking systems, router configuration; Infrastructure management & maintenance to the companies;
– Ensuring robust system and data backup strategies, IT disaster recovery and business continuity processes and the associated documentation are in place;
– Manage activities related to keeping the infrastructure performing optimally including performance tuning, installing operating system upgrades and patches, implementing security and virus protection, and providing monitoring and support;
– Drive capacity planning to improve, tune and expand all systems as per growth demands. Ensures infrastructure hardware and software upgrade and installations go Smoothly;
– Assist to set the direction of infrastructure strategies, Cloud networking;
– Maintain data security regarding the information being processed, stored, or accessed by the network;
– Negotiate with suppliers and vendors for implementing efficient and secure infrastructure projects;
– Accountable for the IT support function across the business, developing an IT Support framework consistent with organizational needs;
– Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Business Computer, Computer Engineering, or IT related fields;
– 10 years + in Infrastructure management, IT operation and help Desk support service, with minimum 4 years in supervisory role;
– Technical experience with cloud (AWS) services, firewall (Palo Alto), Backup solution (VEEAM) etc.
– Knowledge in best practices like ISO 27000 series, Cisco Certified Network;
– Professional certification (CCNA), Microsoft Certificated System Engineer (MCSE), System Administrator (MCSA).