- Investment, Structured finance, corporate finance
- mezzanine debts, convertible bonds and pre-IPO
- SOE full licensed financial institution
Our Client is an established full license (SFC 1,4,6.9) firm with focus on Corporate Finance and Asset Management, their full business includes PE, Structured Finance, IPO, DCM, ECM, M&A and Asset Management, wealth management and Prop trading. They are now looking for a structured finance professional to join their team as their senior associate.
- Implement due diligence on potential investment cycle from evaluating investment feasibility to due diligence, term negotiation and execution ;
- Screen and evaluate and execute investment opportunities, including but not limited to public or private debt, leveraged finance, private equity, and direct or co-investment opportunities.
- Participate in deals structuring such as mezzanine debts, convertible bonds and pre-IPO
- Prepared and presented investment proposal to senior management and investment committee.
- Manage deal structuring and project financing for various financing activities including bridge loans and project financing.
- Implement financing structuring based on clients’ nature by explaining the variability of different structures as well as presenting the strength of chosen methodology.
- Assist Department Head on evaluating and monitoring the business performance of business units.
- Assist on reviewing transaction documents: review various transaction documents
- Conduct credit and due diligence analysis of new financing opportunities
- Manage both external and internal stakeholders of the transactions to facilitate deal closing
- Identified and evaluated investment opportunities in various industries ( participate into feasibility study, negotiated investment terms and designed deal structures.
- Implement investment execution and assist in post investment management.
- Assisted the director in project execution and coordinate with external experts to solve tax/law issues.
- Degree holder in any related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in private equity / investment /structure finance / special situation work/ Mezzanine Financing.
- Previous experience of working in financial institution will be an advantage.
- Excellent command of Mandarin.
- Friendly company culture.
- Competitive yearend bonus.
- Great annual leave package
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- Great MPF Pension Scheme