- HR, Human resources Senior Officer, listco
- Aerospace telecommunication conglomerate
- Fluent in Mandarin Speaking
Our client is a well established listed aerospace conglomerate with strong. They are now looking for an HR & Admin professional who is fluent in mandarin to join them as their HR and Admin Senior Officer .
- Assist the HR Director on managing the HR function and handle full spectrum of Human Resources functions..
- Provide full spectrum of HR support and services to different department, including, compensation and benefits, training & development, staff relations and performance management, etc.
- Regularly revise and improve the position manual, establish and improve the position management system and rank management system;
- Integrate, analyze and evaluate existing human resources, regularly conduct human resources demand surveys, assist in long-term planning of human resources, and plan for adjustment of total staff;
- Regularly evaluate the potential of the company’s personnel and carry out related work of employees’ career planning;
- Develop and oversee the implementation of policies and procedure to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness
- Formulate, implement and review HR policies & procedures
- Ensure our HR & Administration processes and policies are compliant to law requirement
- Handle ad hoc projects when required
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of HR experience, candidate with PRC background and excellent verbal English is preferred.
- A hands-on learner with strong can-do attitude, excellent interpersonal, problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Proactive, responsible and detail-oriented team player with positive work attitude.
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and Mandarin.
- Good communication, presentation, interpersonal and people management skills
- Well – versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance
- Candidate with good performance will be promoted to manager or department head.
- Stable career, stress-less working environment
- 5 working days
- Very competitive year end bonus.
- Comprehensive medical insurance