Harbridge Partners Limited
Above HK$160,000 /month
Posted on 2-Sep-22
- Head of Risk, IBD, PE, Structured/Project finance
- well known SOE investment bank and PE firm
- (SFC 1,2,4,6,9), SOE bank related entities
Our client is a reputable State owned investment bank and asset management platform which focus on PE Direct Investment, fund management, structured finance, project finance, IPO,DCM, M&A, . They are now looking for a top caliber Risk Management professional with extensive experience to join them as their Head of Risk Management.
- Oversees the risk management function to cover market, credit and operational risk,lead the risk management department in implementing risk control functions (market risk and credit risk monitoring) including project finance, money lending, securities brokerage, propriety trading, fixed income products etc. .
- Lead the team on generating a comprehensive and up to date risk management framework, risk management policies and procedure.Acting as the head of risk to lead on the preparation of risk-related materials and exercise final review for board & risk committee meetings, including liquidity risk, market risk, defaulting risk, VaR, concentration risk and policy risk.
- Elevate risk awareness across all departments and ensuring effective communication with c suit officers on the firm’s risk tolerance and exercise sufficient control on risk exposure. lead on the preparation of risk-related materials and exercise final review for board & risk committee meetings, including liquidity risk, market risk, defaulting risk, VaR, concentration risk and policy risk.
- Lead on the valuation methodology & booking model review for different investment products, including IRS and structured notes.
- Develop proactive risk management protocol for identifying key risk factor to promote informed risk bearing across functions. Review project finance loan arrangement for clients based on borrowers’ controlling interests on shareholdings pledged to company and covenant terms.
- Products/businesses coverage includes equity, equity derivatives, exotics/structured transactions, FICC, FX derivatives, investment banking transactions
- Oversees the private equity risk management, provide professional risk opinion in the investment committee meeting base on reviewing the investment reports from the PE department. Lead the monitorisation of post investment management progress.
- Reform and improve credit policy of the group
- Oversee Risk Management team to perform credit control functions such as forced liquidation protocol.
- Serve as the final approver for Credit/Margin limits of top clients (UNHW / Corporate / Institutional).
- Review loan arrangement for clients based on the related collaterals and risk involved.
- Lead on the risk monitoring for propriety trading business risk and issue stop-loss alert to the trading desk when the securities price approaching the stop loss level.
- Join the Investment committee meeting as the representative of the risk function to address any potential risks involved in the investment project.
- Provide advice and ideas of risk aspects relating to new product launched.
- Degree or above in any related disciplines.
- Minimum 20 years experience in various areas of risk.
- Working experience in reputable financial institutions is an advantage.
- Experience in credit risk management will be a valuable advantage.
- Relevant experience in leading or supporting large projects.
- Strong analytical skills, sound judgement, interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of risk assessment in alternative investment, equity investment and fund investment.
- Friendly company culture.
- Stable working hour.
- Competitive yearend bonus.
- Great annual leave package.
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance.
- Great MPF Pension Scheme.
- Great Career path.
For further information, please contact our Douglas Au at 2523 9994