Harbridge Partners Limited
Central & Western Area
HK$70,000 – HK$120,000 /month
Posted on 11-Oct-22
- Head of Internal Audit, listed company, CPA/ACCA
- Real Estate, banking and finance, conglomerate
- finance, internal control, HKEX, Hong Kong group
Our client is a HK conglomerate with business coverage in real estates, property management, investment banking, funds, hotels and fashion brand. They are currently looking for an experienced internal audit professional to join them as their Head of Internal Audit.
- Lead and supervise the internal audit department in both HK and the PRC, prepare monthly consolidated management accounts for 2 listed companies.
- Take initiative on reviewing and strengthening the internal control and risk assessment for the group business.
- Enhance the internal control by performing audit field work, data analysis, fraud investigations under risk-based approach, followed by proposing audit recommendations and action plans for internal stakeholders, including division heads and group audit committee
- Reinforce internal control levels by promoting and implementing risk control self-assessment protocol, identify the key risk indicators and ensure timely countermeasures strategy to address control gaps with Risk Management Team.
- Provide professional advice from an internal control perspective on S&P terms, legal, tax and operational matters.
- Deliver the audit assessment by quarterly reviewing the risk rating, to formulate the audit priority, to accommodate regulatory requirements and mitigate compliance, operational and reputational risks.
- Report to CEO and CFO of the Group.
- Manage the financial budgeting and cash flow forecasting process and present that to the chairman and the board.
- Liaise with regulators and external stakeholders including SFC, HKEX, investors, external counsels, auditors and other professional parties.
- Liaise with the head of company secretary to ensure the group is operating in compliance with HK Listing Rules by assisting on the preparing of announcements and circulars.
- Establish and review corporate financial accounting and internal control policies for the Group and ongoing monitor the effectiveness of such policies; and manage cash flows of the Group.
- Minimum 8 years experiences in Internal Audit, Compliance, or related control function in a listed company.
- Applicants with exposure to mainland real estate market will have an advantage.
- Applicants with working experience in a conglomerate will have an advantage.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Sound knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements and best practices in the industry;
- The successful candidate must be fluent in Mandarin
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, or any related field.
- Professional auditing/accounting qualification, such as CPA/ACCA;
- Practical and modest corporate culture.
- A very stable platform with no office politics.
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- Great MPF Pension Scheme