Harbridge Partners Limited
Central & Western Area
HK$70,000 – HK$90,000 /month
Posted on 21-Sep-22
- Fund Services Head, well established bank
- Private Equity fund accounting, MPF Fund
- State owned bank group
Our Client belongs to one of the most established SOE bank group with very well locally adapted culture. They are now looking for a fund service professional with well founded PE Fund service experience to join them as their Head of Fund services.
- Supervise and be responsible for the overall management and development of the regional division.
- Serve as the primary contact of key fund client.
- Business development duties will be managed by related department. Candidate for this position need not to conduct any BD but requires monitoring the relevant departments and review the provided reports.
- Lead and monitor key fund organization documents to ensure that the fund is established in accordance with the fund’s documentation.
- Manage and supervise daily operations including but not limit to trade settlement, portfolio valuation.
- This position is scheduled to be based in Hong Kong but might be required to travel to other jurisdiction occasionally for meet purposes.
- Lead and monitor the position and cash reconciliation between the client and its custodian
- Responsible for performance management, employee engagement and turnover rate.
- Responsible for company budgets, managing resources and costs.
- Participate in key client meetings.
- Review headquarters-related reports in regarding risk ratings for clients
- Participate in management-level discussions at headquarters and make effective recommendations.
- Assisting the HK fund services team in developing medium- and long-term strategy.
- Responsible for managing the employee incentive system, optimizing the incentive fee system and allocation terms in a timely manner.
- Continuously assessing and improving operational service model
- 8+ years of working experience related to fund accounting or fund services industry.
- Degree or above in Accounting or related discipline, candidate is also expected to be a CPA, CEP, ACCA, FRM or equivalent qualification holder.
- Rich knowledge of hedge fund and fund investor-level accounting concepts.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) and relationship management skills
- Manage enterprise risk and strengthen control and management operational risk.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English will be an advantage.