Central & Western Area
Above HK$160,000 /month
- Head of Finance, Managing Director
- SOE Investment Bank, Fund House, Private Equity
- Reputable SOE banking/FI Group, SFC 1,4,6,9
We are seeking an experienced Head of Finance to join our client, a well-established SOE Investment Bank and Fund House. We are looking for a Finance professional who possesses an extensive level of Financial Management experience as well as sufficient exposure to various kinds of investing methods.
- Reporting to the Chairman and IC.
- Work with the E-board members / ownership in developing and implementing business strategies.
- In charge of financial accounting, financial management and financial information system construction;
- Oversee all investment strategies for the group.
- Carry out the management intention of the group in accordance with the local conditions and execute the financial decision of the group to ensure that the decision is effectively implemented;
- Represent the firm in liaising and negotiations with banks & other financial institutions, including fund raising & PE activities.
- Responsible for the set-up and implementation of various financial systems and financial internal control systems.
- In-depth production and operation, correct cost accounting, and regularly submit cost analysis reports and financial comprehensive reports.
- Prepare financial reports that comply with local regulations and group requirements base on international financial reporting standards, accounting standards and assigned regional accounting standards, for ensuring that the financial reports are timely, accurate, complete, true, and fair reflect the financial status and operating results of the project company;
- Oversee the fund management of the project company, prepare the fund plan according to the requirements of the group, strictly manage the funds and ensure the safety of the funds, make full use of the funds to create benefits, and submit regular fund management reports;
- Oversee the project company’s asset management and foreign investment property management, to ensure that the physical assets are intact, value preservation and appreciation;
- In charge of budget management, preparation and breakdown. Prepare performance evaluation in conjunction with budget execution, formulate evaluation plans, and submit analysis reports;
- Oversee the full spectrum of all financial management duties of the company’s operation in Hong Kong.
- Oversee the review of accounting or tax related local laws and regulations, maintain good relations with local authorities, and create a good external environment for the project company to operate;
- Review, design and implement better internal audit procedures;
- Oversee the preparation of consolidated management accounts of the Group
- Review and prepare the annual report / interim reports, announcements, and organise board and shareholders’ meetings
- Ensure efficient tax planning for all companies / investments within the Group;
- Holder of university degree or better in finance / accounting or business related discipline
- Holder of professional qualification of Certified Public Accountant
- Extensive working experience in PRC / SOE Financial Institution is required.
- Minimum 13 years or more of relevant working experience in a finance function with extensive knowledge in Finance, accounting, internal control, and with minimum 7 years management experience.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks
- Proficient in MS Office such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Native in Mandarin is necessary
For further inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact Douglas Au at da(@)harbridgepartners(.)com