- DCM Head, State owned Investment bank
- SFC 1,4,6,9,Lead origination,syndication,execution
- Fluent in Chinese and Mandarin
Our Client is an established full license (SFC 1,4,6.9) firm with focus on IBD and DCM, their full business includes brokerage, IPO,DCM,ECM, M&A, Asset Management, wealth management and Prop trading. They are now looking for a high calibre DCM professional with substantial experience and track record to join them as their DCM Head to lead their department.
- Took charge DCM business line, mainly covered issuance of USD bonds and city investment bonds and lead the DCM team to originate, structure, execute DCM and structured products transactions.
- Lead the team on Syndication for DCM deals and oversees the allocation and settlement process.
- Provide pricing recommendations and market updates.
- Oversees credit rating advisory services to clients including preparation of credit rating model.
- Lead the pipeline management.
- Supervised the bond syndicate team to syndicated for DCM and structured products transactions and oversees the allocation and settlement process.
- Provided pricing recommendations to coverage team and market updates to the pipeline issuers.
- Oversees Investor roadshow coordination and to facilitate the information exchanges between the buy-side investors and the issuers.
- Maintained long-term close cooperative relation with issuers such as companies listed in Hong Kong stock market, Mainland real estate companies and state-owned enterprises.
- Degree in any related discipline.
- Strong understandings, experience and track record of Debt Capital Markets.
- Minimum 8 years in DCM or FIIC.
- Good analytical, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- High professional standards with strong sense of personal integrity
- Fluent in spoken and written Chinese and Mandarin.
- Friendly company culture.
- Competitive yearend bonus.
- Great annual leave package
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- Great MPF Pension Scheme
For further inquiry, please contact us at