- graduate trainee,banker,money,advisor,consultant,
- banking,HK,legal,finance,sales,HR,Human Resources
- Recruitment consultant,executive search,banking
Graduate Recruitment Consultant / Graduate Trainee Scheme
Are you excited by the idea of an industry leading base salary and commission structure, the ability to progress quickly and earn lots of money, and be part of multi-award-winning global company?
Who are we?
Harbridge Partners is a multi-award-winning recruiting firm, mainly focused on the legal, banking, finance and technology sectors. We aim to discover and develop relationships with unique and unparalleled talents from our specialist markets across Asia- Pacific and present them to our world- class clients which are often leaders in their respective sectors.
What do we offer?
Industry Leading Training – Proven training programme to set you up for your personalized training and structured career path.
You will earn a competitive base salary, plus commission from your very first placement, and your earnings will be uncapped and can only increase and increase, as you grow in experience and start managing your own team(s)
Fast Career Progression – Our leadership team started as trainees and are now leading their own teams in just 6 to 15 months since joining
International and Local Networks – Clients’ network and coverage can be locally, regionally or encompass the entire globe!
Personal Network – Opportunities to develop strong relationships with clients, candidates and enhance your own personal network.
Team-based culture of sharing of knowledge, business skills, contacts and collaboration on group wide human capital and talent solutions projects
Western, laid-back, start-up/ family-oriented environment. Our Firm is a western cultured firm as most of our colleagues studied abroad and most have multi-lingual skills. We allow our colleagues to dress casually for work, and we don’t care if you wear slippers, or flip flops in the office!
- Free coffees, tea, drinks & snacks
- Global coverage, Private Medical Insurance for staff and dependents
- Company paid Birthday parties, cake blowing celebrations & lunches
- Frequent performance based-celebrations, events, gifts and holidays
- Amazing, convenient offices in Central and Sheung Wan, easily accessible from MTR stations, and where the action is for graduates!
What you’ll be doing:
· You will be what we call a 360° consultant, which means you’ll be managing the entire end to end sales process
· That includes business development, building relationships and winning business with senior executives at the world’s top Legal, Banking, Finance, Insurance and Technology firms
· You will also be responsible for finding candidates, teams, and talent solutions for those organisations, building life-long relationships with candidates in order to find them the perfect vacancy match or career move, and for clients the perfect resource solution.
· Managing your own day to ensure that you are successfully creating your own pipeline and achieving weekly and monthly targets
What we are looking for:
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s degree from 2021, 2022 (or earlier)
- Interns/ Students- looking to work part-time, a minimum of 4 -days per week will also be considered.
- Money-motivated, ambitious individuals that have a desire to progress quickly in their career
- Someone with a competitive edge that is driven by the sheer need to win… pretty much everything.. and with a track record to boast about…
- Sociable and outgoing personality and exceptional communication & people skills
- Self-motivated individual that is able to work towards self-set targets and demonstrated resilience to achieve goals.
Hong Kong, close to Sheung Wan MTR Station.
Interested in applying? Please click on the ‘Easy Apply’ button or send me an email to
cv (AT) harbridgepartners (DOT) com
HARBRIDGE PARTNERS is a boutique, executive search, and human capital consultancy firm. We are an Asia-based, premier human capital consultancy and recruitment specialist in the Front Office, Legal, Compliance, Risk, Audit/ Internal Audit, Information Security, Operations (Middle Office) and Technology fields.Please send a recently updated resume in English, stating your earliest interview dates and availability.