- Strong knowledge of China and global LNG Market
- Medical insurance and Dental insurance
- Native level Mandarin Chinese spoken and written
Title: General Manager
Location: Central, Hong Kong
- Translate and deploy the group portfolio strategy for the division.
- Optimize the market position of the division in the market.
- Contribute actively to the group strategy synergy programs and the group business planning process.
- Manage and optimize the profitability of the division.
- Seek for new market opportunities within the business scope of the division.
- Continuously improve risk management programs and procedures.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and drive customer loyalty.
- Ensure operational effectiveness and efficiency through optimal processes.
- Ensure employees are motivated, loyal, appropriately compensated and have the required skill level.
- Lead the business planning process and ensure timely implementation of the annual business plan through operational systems and procedures.
- Give strategic direction and hands-on leadership to the management team to drive commercial growth.
- Ensure the financial viability and cost structure is regularly analyzed and appropriate measures are taken to monitor and reduce costs in relation to the operations.
- Ensure decisions of the Management Committee are communicated to all levels of the organization and are implemented.
- Chair weekly Management Team Meetings to ensure close operational management of all activities.
- Monitor the sales budget progress and report on business development plans / activities.
- Manage staff motivation programs leading to increase productivity, loyalty and retention.
- Ensure accurate manpower planning, including recruitment administration and proactive coordination with support functions.
- Previous experience in general management position.
- Relevant degree, Masters degree preferred.
- Experience with contractors servicing the oil and gas industry.
- Full knowledge and understanding of a company-wide business planning process.
- Strong knowledge of China and global LNG Market.
- Proven track record in implementing successful business programs.
- 5 years’ experience with LNG (liquified natural gas) industry and minimum 3 years China Private Equity Investment Experience
- Must have fluent to native level Mandarin Chinese spoken and written.
- Great annual leave package
- Great Career progression.
- Performance bonus
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and dental insurance
- Great MPF Pension Scheme
Harbridge Partners Limited
Employment Agency Licence: 68770
Job Functions: Accounting / Finance / Corporate Services / HR Banking / Financial Services / Insurance
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Years of Experience: 5 Years