Junior Consultant/ Researchers
Harbridge Partners Limited
Posted on 24-Sep-22
- Sales, Reseracher,Law,Banking,Admin,Fresh Graduate
- Admin, Recruitment,Investment,Accounting,Intern,IT
- Legal,Risk,Fanace,Insurance,IT, Executive Search
Full Time Admin / Researchers/ Junior Recruitment Trainee Consultants – Legal, Banking & Finance Sectors (Full Time – With Salary & Excellent Commission)
HARBRIDGE PARTNERS is a Hong Kong, Mainland and Asia Pacific focused fast growing, specialist recruitment-search firm for the Banking, Finance, Legal, GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) & IT/ Technology sectors.
The four founding partners were all trained and educated abroad with multi-lingual Asian language skills and identified a market gap for a best in class recruitment / search firm that was Hong Kong and Asian-owned and managed with the standards of the international search firms.
One of the very first recruitment firms in Asia where all consultants are specialists in their fields, and have fluent Asian language skills as well as fluent to native level English.
Our consultants comprises of ex-industry, legal, banking and finance professionals and seasoned recruitment-search experts focused on sourcing world class talent for Asia’s fastest growing markets. We are multi awards winning and acknowledged as industry leaders in our fields.
We are a fast growing recruitment specialist offering the chance for successful students/ interns to take the opportunity to join the firm’s management trainee program after a successful internship.
For those that wishes to take up a career in the specialist Legal, Banking, Finance or the Technology sectors, our previous interns hold an 100% record in securing suitable career opportunities with our clients and huge network of contacts after they complete their University studies.
Successful candidate MUST be able to speak/ read Cantonese, or Mandarin, & English
Junior Consultant/ Researchers Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Managing Partners or a Senior Consultant.
- Main task of general Administration duties
- Conduct research for consultants on search mandates and target searches.
- Mainly doing general Administration duties
- Assist with Tailored CV advisory / Pre-interview briefings
- Assist with liaisons between management team of client company
- Assist on providing simple translation and interpretation.
- Assist on providing informative career consultation to different levels of candidates, senior to Top level in particular.
- Assist HR department on payroll services
- Communicate with candidates when necessary
- Assist with data management
- Genuine interest in Legal/ Law, Compliance & Corporate Governance, Banking / Finance or Technology and IT (one or more of these areas)
- Assist with ad hoc Marketing Activities / Networking Events
- Willingness to work and to learn.
- Candidates who speak fluent Mandarin and English is highly appreciated.
- Candidate with IANG visa (Letter from Immigration and University Endorsement required) is also acceptable or Dependent visa or PR .
- Students or graduates who have studied IT, Law, Business, Finance, Accounting, Translation, Linguistic or related studies preferred.
- Good MS Office skills, especially Word and Excel.
- Immediately Available is preferred
We are particularly keen on multi-lingual students whom may wish to gain meaningful work experience, industry contacts and market knowledge in the highly competitive APAC professional industries of : Investment Banking / Asset Management / Brokerage / Legal / Compliance / Information Technology.
Interested parties may send a resume
ec (AT) harbridgepartners (DOT) com [no spaces]
Tel +852 2523 9955