Our client is a State owned SFC fully licensed (1,4,6,9) fund house, PE firm and investment bank, with a reputable bank background that focuses on providing comprehensive financial services to clients in Hong Kong and around the world. They are currently seeking an experienced credit/bonds trader to join them as their Flow Trader VP.
- Trade and manage the firm’s credit flow book, including IG bonds, USD bonds, and LGFV.
- Support primary and secondary China USD bond markets business.
- Handle China USD bonds market making.
- Develop and execute trading strategies to generate profits for the firm
- Analyze market trends and news to identify trading opportunities
- Work with the sales team to support primary issuance and secondary market-making business.
- Maintain good working relationships with various brokers and liquidity providers
- Build and maintain relationships with counterparties and market participants
- Holds at least a Bachelor’s degree in related fields
- Minimum of 4 years of proven experience in foreign currency bonds
- Has a proactive attitude and is able to work under pressure
- Has good communication skills to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent command in Mandarin.
- Friendly company culture
- competitive year-end bonus and double pay.
- Great annual leave package
- Great career progression opportunities
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- A great MPF Pension Scheme
Please send your application through CV (at) harbridgepartners (dot) com or call +852 25239799