- Financial Controller. Listco, PRC conglomerate
- FC Team Head, CPA, ACCA,FCCA,
- Excellent in Mandarin speaking
Our client is a well established HK listed conglomerate and a household brand in all region of mainland China. They are now looking for a well polished certified accountant with solid experience and knowledge in HKEX listing rules, M&A and Listco experience to join them as their Financial Controller, heading a team of 5 and reporting directly to CFO.
- Reporting to the CFO.
- Work with the E-board members / ownership in developing and implementing business strategies.
- In charge of financial accounting, financial management and financial information system construction;
- Carry out the management intention of the group in accordance with the local conditions and execute the financial decision of the group to ensure that the decision is effectively implemented;
- Lead the design and implementation protocol of internal policies and procedures in accordance with both accounting standard and the requirements of Head Office
- Liaise with the project management team on developing and implementing back end financial systems and financial internal control systems.
- In-depth production and operation, correct cost accounting, and regularly submit cost analysis reports and financial comprehensive reports.
- Prepare financial reports that comply with HKEX and group requirements base on international financial reporting standards, Chinese accounting standards and assigned regional accounting standards, for ensuring that the financial reports are timely, accurate, complete, true, and fair reflect the financial status and operating results of the project company;
- In charge of budget management, preparation and breakdown. Prepare performance evaluation in conjunction with budget execution, formulate evaluation plans, and submit analysis reports;
- Responsible for full spectrum of all financial management duties of the company’s operation in Hong Kong.
- Review and prepare the annual report / interim reports, announcements, and organise board and shareholders’ meetings
- Represent the firm in liaising with the HK IRD, ensuring that the firm’s tax returns are submitted in correct and timely manner.
- Holder of university degree or better in finance / accounting or business-related discipline
- Must be a certified public accountant (CPA / ACCA / FCCA /or equivalent).
- Minimum 7 years or more of relevant working experience in a finance function with extensive knowledge in Finance, accounting, internal control, and with minimum 3 years management experience.
- Candidate must possess working experience in a HK listed company.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks
- Fluent in Mandarin is mandatory.
- Sizable Conglomerate and friendly company culture.
- Competitive yearend bonus.
- Great annual leave package
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- Great MPF Pension Scheme
For further information, please contact our Douglas Au at 6979 5840.
Job Functions: Accounting / Finance / Corporate Services / HR
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Years of Experience: 7 Years