- Network Engineer,HelpDesk,Support,HP,VMware,IT, HK
- Hong Kong,Mandarin,Chinese,Financial Services,VPN
- docker,Kubernetes,Admin,domain,MS Exchange,switch
Enterprise Hardware / Support Engineers (Vice President X 2)
**** Immediate Availability / Short Notice Period Preferred*******
Background to the client:
Our client is a leading Chinese Banking and Financial Services group with integrated investment banking, securities, and asset management businesses across the APAC region.
For the Hong Kong branch, there is a desire to expand the IT Helpdesk and Enterprise Technology Hardware Support Team, to boost operational efficiency.
Candidates with strong Windows (must have) and Linux Support is invited to apply. Ideal candidates will have prior working experience in a Mainland Chinese owned financial services environment with fluent to native level spoken and typing skills in Mandarin highly preferred,
Relevant candidates with immediate availability to start would be given priority with a guaranteed response within 3 hours of application!
This is a permanent role with excellent career progression, excellent remuneration, discretionary performance bonus and fringe benefits like free lunch and so on.
Title: Enterprise Hardware / Support Engineers (Vice President X 2) (Candidates with less experience can start as AVP)
Location: Hong Kong
- Fast moving, energetic and interesting work environment
- Very Generous Annual Leave Allowance
- Stable working hours, Mon – Fri (with long lunch breaks)
- Performance Bonus, Chinese Public Holiday Gifts
- One of the leading banking and financial services groups in the world
- Infrastructure Network/ Hardware Engineer
- Minimum of 3 to 10+ years’ experience in Enterprise Hardware and Software Application Support, ideally within a financial services environment where the language is Chinese/ Putonghua.
- Daily Helpdesk/ operation/maintenance of IT/ Hardware, Software and Network infrastructure Support
- Enterprise-wise, business continuity planning and support/ back-ups
- Responsible for daily operation and maintenance of IT infrastructure
- Monitoring IT infrastructure including server and network and be able to identify and react to failures
- Participate in IT project planning and implementation
- Manage and support various kinds of mobile devices/ laptops, computers/ IT and hardware equipment and associated peripherals such as printers and maintain their operating conditions
- General helpdesk-based user support and assist in 7×24 phone supports to internal and external parties
- Assist in incident logging and reporting
- Handle ad hoc assignments as requested
Ideal experience and requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in
- Experience in/ with HP servers, VMware, Monitoring Systems such as SolarWinds etc
- Knowledge of administration rights of domain, MS Exchange, Emails, Firewall, switch, WIFI, VPN etc
- Familiar with docker and Kubernetes container virtualization technology is preferred
- MS Office Applications, Windows and / other environment
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
– Mainland and HK business and company culture.
– Competitive year-end bonus.
– Great annual leave package
– Great Career progression.
– Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
– Mandarin / Cantonese is required
Please send an updated resume in Chinese