Electrical Engineer (Electrical & Control Design)
Harbridge Partners Limited
Central & Western Area
Posted on 23-Dec-22
- Five-day work week, Flexible working hours
- Great Career progression,Excellent career growth
- Dental insurance, Double pay, Education allowance
Title: Electrical Engineer (Electrical & Control Design)
Location: Central, Hong Kong
Our client is a leading, international conglomerate servicing and operating some of the leading brands in the FMCG, retail and supermarket chain space. The group is now seeking professional project managers, engineers, and HVAC specialists to implement projects
- Familiar with local design code for Electrical and Control system.
- Review and understand the project documents: MEP&R system technical schedule and City installation specification.
- Ensure the control system installation standards of quality are always maintained and improved.
- Ensure project expectations are always effectively communicated to the customers and project stakeholders in a clear and concise fashion.
- Willing to learn / accept opportunity for creative design with strong theoretical knowledge for MEP&R systems.
- Design and implement electrical and control system to meet MEP&R system requirements in both large and small projects.
- Provide electrical design for a wide range of projects, and work with other engineers, project managers, and construction professionals as needed to create and/or modify the design parameters.
- Develop and oversee all aspects of installation including electrical installation, control system, selection of components, equipment, installation method & testing.
- Review testing procedures to accurately assess systems and identify areas that require modification and further testing.
- Excellent communication skill in understanding clients’ requirements in the areas of project goals, design specifications, and operational environments to evaluate cost and implementation of new and existing electrical and control installations.
- Prepare and submit detailed bids outlining the electrical and control system scope and timelines for the projects. Coordinate with project managers, engineers, drafters, and installation team during all project phases.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering with 3 years’ solid experience in consulting firm / electrical contracting company.
- Experience in Electronic system diagnostic or prognostic development.
- Excellent command in spoken and written in English and Chinese for oversea offices and specialist suppliers.
- Ability to perform design with AutoCAD.
- Good Microsoft Office skill.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to perform the Electrical Loading Estimation and Fault/ Discrimination Calculation for the system.
- Energetic and self-motivated.
- Willing to learn.
Work Benefits/ Work Environment:
- Open and friendly company culture.
- Performance Bonus
- Dental Insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance
- Great Career progression.
- Excellent career growth prospects
Harbridge Partners Limited
Employment Agency Licence: 68770