- R&D team,Set up a Space-borne radar,SAR Payload,HK
- Communications or Electromagnetic fields,Phd
- Lead team to complete development,Integration test
Title: Director of the Space-borne Radar Payload Laboratory
Location: Central, Hong Kong
Our client is a top technology communications company group with strong Asia presence and growth plans and is looking to hire Director of the Space-borne Radar Payload Laboratory position.
- Set up a Space-borne radar R&D (research and development) team, maintain the cooperative relationship between the team and the industry chain, and form a spaceborne synthetic aperture radar (SAR) payload development capability;
- Refine the indicators of the spaceborne SAR system and complete the top-level architecture design based on the construction needs, budget and time frame of constellation set by the user;
- Complete the detailed design of the spaceborne SAR payload system according to the SAR system specifications;
- Lead the team to complete the development and integration test of the spaceborne SAR system leveraging the domestic and international supply chain.
- PhD holder in Radar, communications or electromagnetic fields and other related engineering majors, with experience in the design and development of on-orbit aircraft with three or more SAR satellites
- Familiar with the development process of aerospace products, and at least fifteen years of work experience in the aerospace field;
- Familiar with the principle of synthetic aperture radar imaging, and the technical specifications and operating principles of each product;
- Familiar with the research and development process of spaceborne SAR products, able to lead the team and the domestic industry chain to complete the research and development of spaceborne SAR.
Work Benefits/ Work Environment:
- Great Career progression.
- Great Training and Career Path
- Great MPF Pension Scheme
- Good Work Life Balance
- Great working hours
Harbridge Partners Limited
Employment Agency Licence: 65522