- MPF,Review Policies&Procedures,Compliance Advice
- 8 years compliance experience especially in MPF
- Immediately available is highly preferred,English
Title: Custodian Services, Compliance Manager
Location: Hong Kong
Our client is a well-known, banking group. Through their continual expansion in the Asia Pacific region, they are hiring a Custodian Administration Manager for their team.
- Provide MPF related compliance advice to different business units to ensure compliance with relevant regulatory requirements
- Assist in handling MPF projects of our Company
- Review policies and procedures prepared by other departments and provide compliance advice
- Perform other assignments as required
- Degree holder in Law, Business Administration, Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of solid compliance experience in trustee company, especially in MPF industry
- Sound knowledge of regulations, rules and statutory requirements of MPF
- Strong analytical and presentation skills, self-motivated with strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to work under pressure and independently
- Good knowledge in PC skills (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Chinese typing an advantage
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Putonghua an advantage)
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Work Benefits/ Work Environment:
- Western and friendly company culture.
- Great Career progression.
- Great MPF Pension Scheme
Harbridge Partners Limited
Employment Agency Licence: 68770