- KYC,FATCA,CRS,Administration Manager,Custodian
- Account Opening and Client Onboarding Procedures
- 3year Experience in Custodian Services,Potungha,HK
Title: Custodian Services, Administration Manager
Location: Hong Kong
Our client is a well-known, banking group. Through their continual expansion in the Asia Pacific region, they are hiring a Custodian Administration Manager for their team.
- Report to Team Head of Custodian Administration Services Department to provide middle office administration in relation to corporate trust and fund custodian related services.
- Monitor KYC, FATCA & CRS related checking, account opening and client onboarding procedures.
- Ensure account documentations in compliance with internal guidelines and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate well internally with front and back offices.
- Assist Team Head to complete other tasks as assigned.
- Degree holder in Laws, Business Administration, Corporate Governance or related disciplines, preferably with experience in SFC authorized funds regulations, KYC, FATCA & CRS related matters
- Minimum 3-year experience in corporate trust / custodian related business.
- Proficiency in PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Good writing skills in English and Chinese (Mandarin is a must)
- Fluency in spoken English, Cantonese and good in Putonghua.
- Good communication and organization skills with problem solving oriented attitude.
Work Benefits/ Work Environment:
- Western and friendly company culture.
- Great Career progression.
- Great MPF Pension Scheme
Harbridge Partners Limited
Employment Agency Licence: 68770