Harbridge Partners Limited
Posted on 3-Mar-23
- Formulate policies and procedures
- University graduate
- 1-2 years of working experience
To provide assistance in managing the credit risk cycle, including acquisition, portfolio management, collection strategies, credit systems and MIS reporting, for all unsecured and secured products offered by the Retail Banking Division. To coordinate and ensure proper follow-up on internal audit, external audit and regulatory reviews conducted on Retail Credit Department.
- Develop policies and procedures that adhere to regulatory requirements.
- Produce and evaluate credit MIS data in a timely and accurate manner for both internal and external parties.
- Initiate and take part in system implementation / enhancement or ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Determine and monitor the approval process to ensure compliance, accuracy and efficiency.
- Coordinate regular and ad-hoc reviews conducted by internal audit, external audit and regulatory authorities on Retail Credit Department, and see to it that all recommendations are followed up in a timely manner.
- Hold a University degree, preferably in Statistics, Risk Management, Quantitative Analysis, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Laws or related disciplines.
- 1-2 years of experience in credit risk management of retail banking or related areas. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Proficiency in MS Word & Excel and SAS programming.
- Excellent English and Chinese language skills, both written and spoken.
Please send an updated resume in English, with current salary package and notice period to Richard Liu: rl (at) harbridgeasia (dot) com.