- HR Assistant Manager, compensation and benefit,
- Payroll, salary payments, MPF contribution,
- SOE Investment bank and Asset Management Firm
Our client is a reputable State-owned investment bank and asset management platform which focus on type 1,4,6,9 activities and PE Direct Investment. We are looking for an experienced HR professional to join our HR team as C&B Assistant Manager. The role will assist in the day-to-day administration and operation of the compensation, benefits, and payroll functions for the Hong Kong office.
- Handle monthly payroll processing, including salary payments, MPF contribution, tax filing, etc.
- Maintain and update employee payroll and benefits records.
- Assist in payroll budgeting, auditing and reporting.
- Support the annual compensation and benefits review and renewal exercise.
- Handle staff queries and provide support on payroll and benefits matters.
- Assist in company-wide HR projects and initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in C&B or payroll administration
- Proficient in MS Office applications and payroll system
- Knowledgeable in Hong Kong employment ordinance and MPF regulation
- Meticulous, highly organized and able to work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Competitive yearend bonus.
- Great annual leave package
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- Great MPF Pension Scheme