- Daily Operation and Management of the stores,HK
- Planning, Construction, Operation and Promotion
- Marketing,Sales Development of Chinese Medicine
中医药集团 – 营运经理
香港总部 – 香港中环
- 5 年或以上的相关经验；熟悉中医馆或其他诊疗所的日常经营管理。
Chinese Medicine Group – Operations Manager
HK based – Central, HK
• Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the business. According to the policy system and planning of the headquarters, take full responsibility for the daily operation and management of the stores, complete various indicators, and tasks of the landing company, and sort out and implement the various work processes and management systems of the Platform.
• Responsible for the planning, construction, operation and promotion of e-commerce platforms and networks, enhance the influence of various brands, and be responsible for the results of key indicators such as sales and gross profit.
• Responsible for the business strategy of drugs and health food in various online channels, formulate and realize online annual turnover standards, organize, and coordinate the implementation of the group companies and departments.
• Responsible for the analysis and summary of various e-commerce operations and network data and achieve various operational indicators in a timely manner.
• Responsible for the marketing and sales development of the Chinese Medicine Business. Establish a refined operation system and ideas to increase the repurchase rate of users; dig deep into user needs, formulate differentiated marketing strategies for categories, and conduct targeted content marketing and scenario-based marketing according to user characteristics.
• Responsible for the medical development and pharmacy management of the Chinese Medicine Business. Improve the activity of doctors and patients on the platform, and help doctors build personal brands. In-depth maintenance of key personnel such as directors of key departments and seeking cooperation in special diseases and specialties.
• Responsible for effectively integrating the company’s internal and external resources and increasing product market share through reasonable operations.
• Responsible for setting up and managing the operation team, mobilizing the enthusiasm of employees, and striving to improve the per capita output efficiency of the operation team.
• Bachelor’s degree or above, majoring in Chinese medicine.
• 5 or more years of relevant experience; familiar with the daily operation and management of a Chinese medicine hall or other medical clinics.
• Experience in the operation of medicines, health products, and fast-moving products is preferred, and familiar with the rules and cooperation processes of the platform.
• Familiar with the relevant policies, laws and regulations of the Chinese medicine industry, and applicants with a domestic medical background are preferred.
• Have good overall integration ability, logical thinking ability, data analysis ability, management, and collaboration ability.
• Have a high sense of responsibility and good communication, organization and written expression skills, meticulous and rigorous, good team spirit and professionalism.
Fluent Cantonese, Mandarin (and ideally but necessary English) is required for this position, as it will be mostly serving Cantonese and Mandarin speaking clients/ customers.
For more information, please contact: Edward Chen or richard Liu on +852 2523 9955, AFTER submitting your resume.