BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT/ CORPORATE PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER (BUY-SIDE)
Harbridge Partners Limited
Central & Western Area
Posted on 5-Feb-23
- Business Development,B2B,B2C,cold calling,cantones
- cold-calling,RFI,customer services,selling,wealth
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT/ CORPORATE PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER
CENTRAL & OTHER LOCATIONS
Our client is an SFC Licensed Asset Management Firm and platform that provides a range of dealing, settlement, FOF admin, trustee and outsourcing services for the Buy-side, insurance, retail & private banking, wealth management and hedge fund community.
They are now seeking a confident business development professional to market their services and target corporate and institutional fund managers, wealth management and insurance and financial services community.
Corporate Partnership – Business Development Manager
- 5-day working week, Medical, Life Insurance
- Entry point for Corporate Partnership
- Salary Negotiable
- Manage, service and grow the existing portfolio of B2B partners and maintaining existing clients’ relationships.
- Liaise with external providers/ business partners (e.g., Fund houses, ETF providers etc.) on investment trainings, seminars, and conduct marketing events.
- Identify new business opportunities through implementing new strategies to grow the business.
- Involve in the process of UAT testing to increase the user experience.
- Higher diploma or above
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in customer service or business development (B2B sales) – and not scared of cold calling.
- Knowledge of mutual funds and other financial products.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills; ability to present ideas to various audiences and facilitate active engagement with clients.
- Experience in IT project development (e.g., providing user requirements, conducting UAT etc.) or holder of SFC License Types 1, 4 would be an advantage.
- Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
Our client’s offer:
- Career development prospect.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- 5-day working week.
- 15+ days Annual Leave.
- Medical, Life Insurance.
- Employee discounts on Investment products and services such securities transactions / dealings services/ access to propriatary research .
Please send an updated resume to Stephan Chan, Executive Consultant:
cv (@) harbridgepartners (dot) com
Business Development,B2B,B2C,cold calling,cantonese