Assistant Manager, Risk Control (Enterprise-wide)
- Review of risk management policies and procedures
- Review risk reports of insurance operations
- SQL, SAS, VBA
About the company:
Our client is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
To support the risk management functions of the group to oversee risk management operations of insurance subsidiaries.
- Support the review of risk management policies and procedures of the insurance operations;
- Review risk reports prepared by insurance operations and prepare risk summaries for management reporting;
- Assist in follow up of risk issues / exceptions arising during the course of business;
- Provide support on risk governance, setting of risk limits, etc.;
- Provide support to risk committee work;
- Perform any ad hoc tasks assigned by supervisors.
- University degree in Finance, Risk Management or equivalent; holder of CFA or FRM an added advantage;
- Over 2 years’ experience in the risk management, finance or treasury related areas in banking / insurance industry;
- Knowledge in and experiences with risk management of general insurance business a definite advantage;
- Hands-on experience in database management or statistical tools, e.g. SQL, SAS, VBA, etc. preferred;
- Good interpersonal skills and a good team player.
Please send an updated resume in English, with current salary package and notice period to Richard Liu: rl (at) harbridgeasia (dot) com.