Assistant Manager – Enterprise Network
Harbridge Partners Limited
Posted on 3-Mar-23
- Diploma holder or above
- 5+ years relevant working experience
- Holder of CCNA, CCNP or above
- As a member of the Enterprise Network team, provide technical support for the Corporate Network Infrastructure across Hong Kong, China, Macau, and all branches.
- Work with external vendors to support corporate telephony and voice recorders.
- Participate in network infrastructure related projects.
- Maintain and regularly update network and IoT device inventories, circuit inventories and network diagrams.
- Diploma holder or higher in a relevant discipline or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience working with corporate network support.
- Holder of CCNA, CCNP or above preferred.
- Knowledge of Avaya PABX IP phone and WTO recording system.
- Familiarity with Enterprise-level routing and switching technologies, including EIGRP, Multihomed-BGP, HSRP, IP-SLA, and Spanning Tree Topology in CISCO networks.
- Comfortable with working outside of office hours and weekends (compensation leave will be provided).
- Telecommunication and System Integrator background preferred.
Please send an updated resume in English, with current salary package and notice period to Richard Liu: rl (at) harbridgeasia (dot) com.