APAC Compliance Associate (Global Markets)
Harbridge Partners Limited
HK$55,000 – HK$70,000 /month
Posted 15 hours ago
- top tier investment bank, Compliance Associate
- APAC role, Global markets, equities, securities
- SFC, HKEX, ASX, ASIC, compliance advisory
Our client is a direct subsidiary of top tier investment bank. They are currently looking for a professional with equities / global markets exposure to join them as their Compliance Associate.
About the position:
A compliance associate to support the APAC compliance team with a focus on monitoring of staff compliance with internal policies, relevant rules and regulations and supporting the business with their daily compliance need. The role reports in to the Head of Compliance and part of the Regional Legal and Compliance function managed by the General Counsel, Asia.
- Client monitoring and KYC review
- Perform error trade reporting and other routine reporting to SFC and HKEx
- Perform short sell reporting and other routine reporting to ASX and ASIC
- Compiling incident reports for APAC compliance incidents
- Support trade surveillance and reporting in Australia and Hong Kong markets
- Perform monitoring, testing and reviewing compliance controls in relation to staff compliance with firm’s policies and procedures
- Perform monitoring, testing and reviewing compliance controls in relation to electronic trading
- Preparing compliance reports, management reports and other ad hoc compliance duties
- Liaising with global compliance teams to respond to regulator enquiries in offshore jurisdictions
- Liaising with Nomura’s Hong Kong compliance team as required
- Reviewing marketing material to ensure compliance with internal policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, legal or related discipline
- 3 – 5 year’s experience in financial services compliance preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently
- A professional manner and willingness to learn and develop
- Logical working style and attention to detail
- Excellent command of English.
- Western and friendly company culture.
- Competitive yearend bonus.
- Great annual leave package
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- Great MPF Pension Scheme