- Top NB Financial Services firm – IBD exp preferred
- Managing all risk management policies & activities
- CRO -HK Based. Fluent English & Mandarin preferred
Our client is an oversea investment platform of a reputable State owned enterprise with substantial amount of net worth. Their oversea asset management and Investment platform is now looking for an candidate with well founded experience in Risk Management to join their management team as Risk Director.
- Lead and manage the Risk function by articulating and championing the global Risk vision and strategy.
- Play a leading role ensuring the organisational Risk management activities are effectively managed, independent, organised and forward thinking.
- Ensure all elements of Risk are managed within the agreed risk appetite of the clients and organisational policies.
- Comply with corporate standards by implementing effective policies, procedures and methodologies
- Oversee that there is sufficient Investment Risk coverage for all funds managed in the region.
- Drive Risk management initiatives and action through proactively engaging key stakeholders.
- Lead on the identification and mitigation on Risk issues.
- Ensure various organisational Risk issues are managed and identified by challenging and supporting the business.
- Responsible for developing the Risk Management Framework, manage the collective identified Risk throughout the investment platform.
- Present the firm Risk Management Processes to external stakeholders.
- Implement the latest Risk management techniques by staying updated with the latest techniques
- Play a key part in business change initiatives and projects by providing advice from a Risk standpoint
- Develop, improve and implement the organisational Risk Management Framework to address potential emerging risks.
- Play a key role in educating senior management on the importance of solid and robust internal controls and appropriate actions the organisation should take on key risk and regulatory issues.
- Degree or above in any related disciplines.
- At least 6 years experience in various areas of risk.
- Working experience in PRC backed company is an advantage.
- Experience in project risk management will be a valuable advantage.
- Relevant experience in leading or supporting large projects.
- Strong analytical skills, sound judgement, interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of risk assessment in alternative investment, equity investment and fund investment.
- Proficiency in Mandarin would be a necessity.
- Very Stable working hour.
- Competitive year end bonus.
- Great annual leave package.
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance.
- Great MPF Pension Scheme
For further information, please contact our Douglas Au at 2523 9994.