- legal manager,legal officer,solicitor,LLB
Our client is a Nasdaq listed top tier brokerage firm with an estimated asset value of US$ 60 Billion. It is currently one of the largest online trading platforms globally which solely covers securities, options, futures, Forex, bonds and funds. They are the dominating service provider in APAC region.
They are currently looking for a candidate with related legal experience as well as good command in English to join them as a paralegal.
- Providing legal support to various departments by advising on business like fund products, brokerage, etc.
- Researching, analysing and advising on new or changes in existing legislation, rules, regulations, guidelines concerning the business of the company focusing on SFC, HKMA and other regulators.
- Assisting handling cross-border legal and quasi-legal regulations on lending, securities transactions, including drafting and reviewing securities documents.
- Assist the General Counsel in drafting corporate-related document production.
- Assist the Head of Legal and Compliance on contract management and followed up all legal projects of the company, manage database and case files;
- Drafting correspondences, email and translation of legal documents;
- Drafting and reviewing general commercial agreements such as leases; trademarks registration;
- Assist the Department Head in updating legislative rules and regulatory requirement affecting the Company’s operations; and
- Maintained complete and orderly physical and e-filing database.
- Degree holder in Law, finance or any related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of experience from a reputable law firm or the legal department of a securities trading house
- Excellent command in English, both verbally and written.
- Experienced in working in a securities institution and reputable law firm is preferred.
- Western and friendly company culture.
- Competitive yearend bonus.
- Great annual leave package
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- Great MPF Pension Scheme
For further information, please contact Douglas at 2523 9994.