- HR,Human resources,financial,PRC,HK,admin,manager
- HR specialist,HR generalist,administration,senior
- Mandarin,management,Senior Management,regional HR
HARBRIDGE PARTNERS is a boutique, executive search and human capital consultancy firm focused on the Asia Pacific.
Our client is a State owned listed financial institution supported by a multi billion conglomerate. Their core business include Special Opportunities Investments, IBD, Equity Investment, Corporate Finance Advisory and Asset Management. They are now looking for competitive candidate with friendly personality and preferably set up experience as their HR Manager.
- Oversee the HR function and handle full spectrum of Human Resources functions..
- Provide full spectrum of HR support and services to different department, including, compensation and benefits, training & development, staff relations and performance management, etc.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of policies and procedure to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness
- Formulate, implement and review HR policies & procedures
- Ensure our HR & Administration processes and policies are compliant to law requirement
- Handle ad hoc projects when required
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Must have at least 4 years of HR experience of which 4 years of experience garnered from a Chinese financial institution.
- A hands-on leader with strong can-do attitude, excellent interpersonal, problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Proactive, responsible and detail-oriented team player with positive work attitude
- Good command of written and spoken Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Good communication, presentation, interpersonal and people management skills
- Well – versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance
- Candidate with good performance will be promoted.
- Stable career, stress-less working environment
- Stable work hour with no over time working culture
- 5 working days
- Very competitive year end bonus.
- Comprehensive medical insurance